|28|

The sounds of beeping woke me up, laying in a hospital bed I was surrounded by blurry figures. Once my vision got adjusted I thought I saw Jimin's figure, "Jinee." The figure says coming closer to me. Taking a closer look it's was him it was Jimin in the flesh.

"Jimin!" I say ecstatically jumping out of bed into my brothers arm. Embracing him, I came back down to my senses I'm not suppose to be glad to see him. Pushing him away I smack him repeatedly. "What the hell is wrong you? You just left without telling me, I had to find out through a note. Worst you took Seoyun with you not to mention you took my passport." I huff breathing heavily. "But I'm glad your back."

Hugging him once more, Jin interrupt our gathering. "Hello we're still here. You two have a lot of explaining to due."

Surroundings us the members asked questions in unison. Causing to much ruckus that a nurse storms inside the room. "If I hear one more word out of this room, I'm going to make all of you leave." She threaten marching down the hall.

"What did she say?" Jin asks Namjoon.

RM sighs, "She said keep it down." Then he focus his attention towards us, "Now care to let us in on what you two have been scheming."

Jimin step forward, "It was my idea." As he explained I notice Taehyung standing by the window far from everyone else. I was well enough to walk on my own, still weak in the knees I stumble catching myself by holding on his jacket.

"Sorry." I apologize, we stood awkwardly next to one another admiring the view.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry."

We say in sync, laughing lightly about it things got even more awkward.

"You go first."

"No you."

Taking a deep breath I lower my head. "I'm sorry for everything." V looked take aback.

"No need for all that, it's okay. Really." He insists, taking another look at the view he continues on by saying. "I told Jimin the real one, that I like him and that I didn't regret what I did. But he didn't seem to remember the kiss. That's when it hit me I didn't have these feelings for Jimin but for you." He mutters that last part, hiding his light pinkish rosey cheeks.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize once more.

"Stop apologizing I told you it's fine." He grins widely, holding up a peace sign signaling me his assurance.

Not even 24 hours in to the day a there is a whole bunch of articles surroundings last night's performance.

Some surroundings over Jimin's health and his sudden faint on stage. Others accusing Jimin of having a look alike portray him. And some claiming to have seen him in different countries.

With so much attention the company decided to call all of us back. Causing the tour to be postponed till the damage control was contained.

Tweets from ARMY'S all over the globe pop up questioning what had happened. Making #loveforjimin and #jimintwintheory trend on Twitter.

++++

Back in South Korea Seoyun and I were told to leave through the back. Boarding an all black tinted window vehicle, I looked around and imagine the guys smiling being happy to be home.

I only felt loneliness, at that moment seeing how much positive impact they gave to my life.

With no other alternative I reside to logging onto WEBTOON reading the lastest episode of BTS AU: "SAVE ME".

Half way through an episode I received an email. Clicking the email it read:

Good day, Ms. Park Jinee

We are proud to inform you, that your application for our one year internship program has been fully approved. Do not worry about financial all of your financials have been paid full thanks to a generous donor.
Hope to see you in the next few weeks.

Sincerely, Head Director of California University.

"I got in." I whisper.

Seoyun tilts her, "Jinee is everything okay? You're crying." Wiping away the tears I gave her a forced smile.

"I got in." I tell her it took Seoyun a few seconds to understand what I meant.

Happiness took over her, she extends her arms out wrapping them around me. "I'm so proud of you, you deserve it. Have you told Hoseok and Jimin yet."

Hearing her mention my brother's and Hoseok name. Made me frown, "No. And I don't know how?" Hugging each other tightly I wondered how Hoseok would feel about my sudden departure.

And

What will happen to us?

+++++++

Okay guys as many of you know I announced last week. That this book will be coming to a close and that I wanted your opinion. On whether I should write a prequel or a sequel to this book.

And there have been comments asking how many chapters are left in this book. So they can decide on a prequel or a sequel.

Well I have your answer this book has four chapters left. Five if I want to add an epilogue or a mini chapter but I'm not sure if I want to do it or not.

So yeah I just want to thank all of you who take the time out of your day to read my book. It means a lot to me because I find writing as a form of escape. And even want to pursue it as a career.

And also THANK YOU FOR THE 10K+ reads

Love yaaaaaaaa