|15|

Hi guy's before you read this chapter I just want to say at the end of the chapter there's a little rant for ARMYs around the globe.

That I just want to say feel free to skip it, if you'd like.

See you at the end of the chapter.
+++++++++++++
After some heavy thinking I decided to go back to my apartment. Thanking Dawon I gave her a hug as she drops me off at the apartment complex.

Unlocking the door I heard Seoyun voice inside. "Are you insane we can't do that. What if someone finds out we'll be in big trouble." Twisting the knob Seoyun stood in the kitchen with her phone press to her ear.

"Seoyun who are you talking to?" I ask taking off my shoes. She hangs up and leans against the countertop. "Jinee you're here. Why?"

Putting down my luggage, I gave her a hug. "I thought it was time I came home."

"That's great I've been so bored without you." She laughs. "Let's go rent some movies and eat the night away." We cheer, Seoyun she grabs her wallet and keys.

That night we ate lamb, fried Chicken while watching rerun episodes of Friends.

"I'll be right back potty break." Seoyun  jumps to her feet, waddling to the bathroom.

"I told you not to drink too much juice!" I yell cackling as I took another drumsticks out the chicken bucket.

As I was ready to sink my teeth in, Seoyun phone starts to ring.

Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo...

Wiping my hands clean I answer the call.

"Hello?" Silence. "Is anyone there? Hello? Ugh stupid prank calls." I grunt hangings up, I proceed to eat my chicken.

Seoyun came back holding her stomach, "Who was it?"

"It was just a prank call. Kids nowadays don't have anything better to do with their lives." I sigh licking away the crumbs off my fingers.

++++++++

The next few days have gotten a bit less stressful. College still sucked people would bump into me to try to get some sort of reaction out of me.

Its pathetic.

Boarding the bus, all seats were taken with no other choice I hold onto the metal bar. I check my phone when I felt someone run their hand down my backside.

"Pervert! What do you think you're doing!?" I shout grabbing the culprits hand, it was a plump middle-aged man.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says swatting away from my grip. "You got the wrong guy." People mumble, watching the scene unfolds. 'There's a pervert on the bus?'  'Omo someone call the police.'

"How dare you accuse me! I didn't touch you!" Squabbles the man raising his hand ready to hit me.

Someone in a hood grabs him, pins him to the ground. "Men like you make me sick." states the person pulling down their hood revealing a short black haired girl. She took out her phone showing the pervert photos of him touching my butt.

Then the bus stops, an office came onboard asking what was the problem. The black haired girl and I  explained the situation and the cops arrested the pervert & took our statements.

Looking at girl I tap her shoulder, "Thank you for helping me." I say bowing, "It's okay I hate men that don't respect women." She states crossing her arms. "You go to Seoul University?"

"Yeah." I cautiously say scooting away a little ready to make a run for it.

"That's great I transferred from a University in Japan and I need help to find the main office." She said as we walk down main street to the entrance of the University. "Oh no problem I'll help you um..."