|12|

"Jinee what are you doing home so early-" I whoosh by Jiwoo not giving her a chance to finish her sentence as I lock myself in the bathroom and being screaming in a towel.

My head still spun trying to process what had just occurred. His lips and mine where...touching. He tasted like alcohol but god he knows how to use that tongue of his and it felt great.

A soft knock came from the door, "Jinee?" Jiwoo whispers, "I'm coming in." The door knob slowly twist opens to reveal a concern .Jiwoo "Jinee why are you in the bathtub?" I peek out from under the towel and look at her. Her facial features where almost the exact split image of Hoseok, feeling my cheeks heat up I hid my face in my hands.

"Uniee can you please not look at me." I beg her, she looks confused but turns around.

"Okay I turned around. Are you going to tell what's going on?" she says once more, staring to turn back, I frantically yell "Don't look back!"

Jiwoo turns back around with a sigh, "Jinee you're acting ridiculous. Just tell me what happen-"

"Hoseok kissed me." I spill out.

Jiwoo jumps right back around shocked. "WHAT!!" She grabs my hands and pulls them away from my face.

+++++++++

"So my brother kissed you. We'll it's about time." She exclaims.

We had moved from the bathroom to the living room with the TV on with the latest drama on. "What do you mean it's about time? " I ask holding a pillow to my chest. Jiwoo mutes the TV and looks at me with ' are you kidding me?'  written on her face. 

"Its so obvious that he likes you, from what he's told me he definitely has a crush on you." Jiwoo assures me.

"That can't be true we're just friends." I tell her.

She sighs, "Okay let me ask you this has he ever done anything that made you happy like more than a girl should be around a guy?" I ponder for a bit and a few situations came to mind.

There was that time when he that it was that time of the month and he bought me lady products. He didn't know what kind to buy so he got all of them and the he massage my feet to relieve the pain. He let me borrow his jacket that one time we left rehearsals and it was raining, he has bought me food when I didn't even ask for it. For god sake he danced with me in the park. 

The way he that he said that I don't need to hang out with any another guy when I have him.

"OH MY GOSH HOSEOK LIKES ME!!!" I shout putting all the pieces into places. 

Jiwoo smiles at my reaction but turns serious, "Do you like him back?"

"I don't know." I admit. 

Part of me saw him as a friend but deep down there was an unknowing feeling that I had towards him the time where we'd be together. This whole 'being Jimin' situation honestly has brought us closer so close that I was blinded to see that I too have developed feelings for him. 

A smile grew on my face as I recall the times he would do something nice for me. But the smile became a frown. If I were to go out with him, we'd have to hide our relationship not to mention the hate that it could get, it might end his career.

"Jinee?" Jiwoo shakes me back to reality. "It's okay to like someone we all deserve happiness."

I nod my head, "I'm know Uniee but it probably didn't mean anything thing he was drunk." I excuse myself, in the guest bedroom I fall on the bed and close my eyes.