|31|

Ji-yoo came in moments later, "Jinee look at the TV the conference just started." She stops and notice my red eyes. She didn't have to say anything she already knew.

Pulling me closer I let out a sniffle. "It's okay everything will be okay."

++++++

"Hello we are BTS." The boys declare bowing politely. Then they took a seat one by one they introduce themselves.

"First of all welcome back Korea safe and sound how are you all this morning?" Asks the interviewer.

"We are glad to be here with you." Jin compliments sending a flying kiss to the crowd.

Lighting up the room, the conference presses on. The boys got questions regarding there music and what they plan on producing later on. Being professional they answered them professionally. With only Hoseok stepping in other than that he sat quietly.

"Putting all the success aside we all know the reason why this conference is being held so shall we get on with it." States the MC focusing his attention to Jimin

"Jimin there has been recent rumors of you being in a relationship, are they true?"

Jimin sat up takes the mic from Taehyung then spoke calmly. "I can firmly confirm that, no I don't have a girlfriend."

Everyone seem unconvinced, "Then what of the recent articles revolving around you and this mystery woman." declares the MC displaying a copy of the gossip article.

For a second Jimin appears that he didn't have a way to answer, seeing him like this Namjoon was about to step in. Chimchim took a deep breath, everyone shook with anticipation.

"The woman in the photo is me passing off as my....twin sister."

+++++++

The room had gone silent upon here Jimin's confession. "It may come as a surprise but yes I have a twin sister. I know this is big new for most of you, my sister is a very self-reserved. She wants to live her life without being in the spotlight. Ever since we were little she'd put others in front of her, rather than herself." he smiles sadly at the last part.

Turning towards the crowd he locks eye with a camera, "I just want to make things clear my sister is the kindest, sweetest person on the planet and I would be really appreciate it if everyone can stop hating her without knowing anything about here." he ends it with a sweet but deadly smile.

The MC coughs trying the gain control, going through his cards of questions the MC had one that was sure enough to get a reaction from the boys.

"Earlier you stated that the woman in the picture was you then, the one who's you is you sister. Is that correct?"

"Yes." Jimin says.

"And at the recent concert there was an a incident where you fainted on stage. Is that true?"

"Yes bu-" Jimin had been cut off by the MC. "And by the last song it was as if you were another person. Was that your sister or was it you?"

"I-"

"Why would you let you sister who has no experience in the entertainment industry pass as you at that concert?" Jimin shifts in his seat with many questions being asked he didn't know where to being. After all Jimin had been blaming himself for running away from his fame and put Jinee in his shoes making her suffer.

I just wanted a break...

I never intended for Jinee to get hurt...

I never wanted anything of this to happen...