|30|

Waking up to find myself in a pitch black room with the only light of source was where I stood underneath a single spotlight.

"Hello?!" I call out, "Anybody out there."

Hearing sounds of low whispers surround me. "Why?" They whisper repeatedly, I shut my eyes to block them out.

They come to a halt and in their place stood RM,Jin,Suga, Jungkook,and V.

The look on their expressions weren't of anger nor happiness but rather disappointment.

"Why didn't you tell us?" They said in union. "We trusted you and you lied to us." RM says.

"You lied to us." they said, "Lied to us, lied to us." the boys repeat fading into darkness, their voices faint like a ghost waling. "I didn't mean to lie, I did it for my brother." I tell them.

Another light shines and it was Jimin standing behind me, "Did you? You seem pretty happy living my life. I know you've been jealous of my success ever since your accident and now that the truth is out you're trying to play the blame game." declares Jimin, that wasn't true.

Jimin disappears and Hoseok stood on the other side of me with his back towards me. "So you're leaving and you weren't going to tell me."

"I was going to tell you but-"

"But nothing!" Hoseok hisses, "Go! Go ahead and never come back!" Turning around he walks away fading into nothingness.

Running after him I got pulled back by a pair of strong arms. Muffling my voice, I stood frozen the laughter of men from the club echoes. Full of fear I cry for help before I too was pulled into the cold, dark abyss.

++++++++

Jolting upward I let out a horrific screech, sweat ran down my forehead, catching my breath it had taken me a second to realize I was back at my hotel room. "H-How did I get here?" I mumble checking underneath the sheets I was wearing Pj's.

"JINEE!!!" shouts Ji-yoo slamming the door wide open. "Rise 'n shine today's the day." she says chirpily bring in bag of makeup utilities and racks of clothes. Ah yes today's the live conference meeting. Ji-yoo pulls me out of bed and order me to take a shower, following orders like a child I step into the shower letting the water rain over me.

Water slid off my body, as I washed away the filth my dream kept picking my mind. Leaving the bathroom Ji-yoo had set up her station, sitting me in a chair she began to do what she did best. Being a person who focused on studying rather than being engrossed in the beauty community, I haven't put much thought into my appearance.

I guess that's why I was shocked to see myself when Ji-yoo finish doing my hair and makeup. This person staring at back in the mirror, is this really me? Ji-yoo then proceeds to style to make me in her words: "look like a bad bitch". It all came together just in time our ride to the venue was parked outside.

Going into the vehicle, I sat on the far side. Ji-yoo had said earlier that she was assigned to me for today, she briefly went to summarize what was going to be said and suggested tips on how to handle certain questions. the convergence was last thing on my mind, I had to speak to Hoseok.

Pulling up on the venue the streets were crowded by flashing paparazzi's and screams from ARMY's. Even through the dark tinted windows I could see the guys getting off in the front. All dressed in fancy attire. Slowly they faded form view as our car turns a corner we pull up to the back entrance of venue.

Climbing out Ji-yoo and I were assign a dressing room. I had hope that we were all going to share a room, but that went out the door when the staff open the door to an empty dressing room. Ordered to not leave I sat on the sofa in the middle of the room surrounded by posters of previous shows beforehand.

While Ji-yoo sat and ate the complimentary snacks that were on the counter. It felt like hours sitting in that room, watching the clock click I sigh.

It had only been 25 minutes.

I have to find a way to talk to J-Hope, maybe texting? Nah not after what happened yesterday.

Maybe I could sneak out? No there's a security everywhere.

"Jinee I'll be right back I need to take this call." Ji-yoo says heading for the door. Too into deep thought I nod my head and presume my list of attempts to make contact.

Giving up I sigh, slowly the door opens. "Ji-yoo you're back thank god I don't know what to do-" I turn around not to find Ji-yoo but J-Hope standing at the door.

"Hobi-" I start but got cut off by Hoseok pressing his lips on my own. Hungrily he laid me down on the couch, running my hands through his hair, he took it as a sign to deepen the kiss.

Coming up for air, we were left heavily breathing. "Sorry I miss you. I just had to see you." Hoseok says kissing me repeatedly.

Keep it together Jinee. You have to tell him...

"Wait-"

Kiss.

"Hoseok-"

Kiss.

"Stop!" I said firmly pushing him away and getting up from the couch.

J-Hope frowns, "What's wrong?"

"It's kinda hard for me to say this."

Just say it Jinee, rip it off like a bandage.

Inhaling a deep breath, "I'm leaving."

There I said it.

Hobi tilts his head completely puzzled, "W-where are you going?"

"I'm going to study in the States." I says anxiously awaiting his reaction.

"That's great!" He cheers hugging me.

Okay I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction.

"It's what you wanted right? For how long?" He asks.

"A year." His smile turned into a frown. "A year?"

I nod holding back my tears.

His smile, patting my head. "It's okay we'll work something out." Pulling me on an embrace.

"But how long will that last." I mumble.

"Jinee what are you saying?"

Pushing myself off of him I took a step back. "Most long distance relationship don't even last two months. You'll be busy with touring and I'll be too busy with college." I admit frotelling our fate.

"So what are you saying? You want to break up?" J-Hope asks fearing my answer.

"Yes." I declare.