|33|

Before you start reading I just want to say that it'll be written in J-Hope's Perspective because I think its will give us a clear point of you on how he took the departure. 

+++++++

I love you Jung Hoseok I always will... 

"J..ji...Jinee." I mumble stirring my head to the side. My vision was to blurry I couldn't make out who's sitting beside me. "Jinee?"

"Hyung you're awake." Once my vision focused I realize that it wasn't Jinee but Jimin who's sitting next to me.

Panning the room everyone were gathered together eating food. "What happen?" I ask sitting up.

My head throbs letting a hiss escape my lips, "Whoa easy there Hoseok. The doctors said not to rush anything." says Namjoon rushing to help me sit up.

"You jumped in front of a metal bar and got hit in the head." Yoongi states stuffing his face with food. "You've been unconscious for hours it's nearly 12 o'clock in the after noon."

"Hyung do you remember anything?" Ask Jimin.

I remember seeing Elizabeth pull something metal out no one but me saw it. I remember running towards Jinee , and shielding her. I remember the look of fear she had in her eyes, assuring her with a smile. Everything went dark.

"Where's Jinee? Is she okay? What room is she in? " I ask frantically trying to get on my two feet, ripping out the IV's all the guys rush to pin me down. 

"Hyung please calm down." Jungkook pleads holding tightly to my torso pinning me firmly on the bed. "The doctors said not to over work yourself it's bad for your injury."   

"Let me go I have to see her." I grind my teeth refusing to cooperate.

"Hyung stop this please." Taehyung begs holding down my legs.

"She's gone hyung!!!" Jimin shouts gaining everyone's attention.

"What?" I ask confused.

Jimin looks away pained, "Jinee. She left hours ago for the US."

I stop resisting and collapse on the hospital bed, burying myself in it's sheet. "Can you leave I'm feeling a little tired." I ask.

Everyone exchanged a look, proceeding to leave the room.

"Hyung." mumbles Jimin sadly.

Namjoon rests his hand on Jimin's shoulder, "Let's give him some space, he'll be fine soon."

Hearing the door close I stop holding back my tears.

+++++++

Days later I came back to the hospital for a final check up, receiving the green light the company decided to resume the tour. A lot has happen these last few days, Elizabeth was sent to jail along with Junyoung and her father for crimes they committed. The Wang company went bankrupt, causing the Wang family to pay over 16 Million won to numerous of companies they've scammed over the years.

"Alright sir you are in the clear just try not to overwork yourself and get plenty of rest." says the doctor prescribing me some medication. I bid them farewell, putting on my shades I start heading home. Despite everyone worrying about me I told them I wanted to come to my checkup alone. Not wanting to bother with driving I took the opportunity to walk instead.

Namjoon always said that a long walk can clear one's mind from self-tarnish. Well...whatever that means, sometimes I can't understand the guy.

Stopping at the stoplight I glance up at the sky, not a single cloud in sight. Hearing the sound of bird I smile sadly.