|18|

'Like you said you weren't in your right mind, it meant nothing.'

Jinee's words kept Hoseok awake that night. Taking a pillow he tries to suffocate his scream from waking up Namjoon. "But it meant everything." He tells himself clutching the pillow.

That day when Jinee told him about her date Hoseok went to drink and he remembers stumbling home and hearing Jinee call out his name. He remembers telling her that he didn't like her going out with other guys and he remembers clear as day kissing her and how she freaked running away.

Then next day J-Hope woke up with a massive hangover. For a second he thought it was all a dream but it wasn't he had kissed Jimin's sister.

Hobi had been crushing in Jinee for sometime now but he was unsure how to confess to her. He understood that there could be the possibility of getting rejected ruining their friendship. And even is she accepts we can't go public fans would get mad at us. That the price of becoming famous you can't have a meaningful relationship without anyone trying to step into your privacy. 

Rolling out of bed Hoseok steps out into the balcony to discover Yoongi sitting in a chair wrap in a blanket and talking on the phone. "Suga-ssi why are you up?" Hobi asks taking a seat.

"Something came up so I'm going back to Korea." the pale boy tells him burying himself more in his blanket. "Why are you up?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"Is it because of Jinee." Yoongi says bluntly.

Hobi looks at Yoongi then looks away hiding his embarrassment "Is it that obvious?" Suga yawns nodding, "Just tell her how you feel I mean you already kissed. What's wrong asking her out?"

J-Hope's eye go wide and he ran towards Yoongi shaking him lightly, "Did she tell you?"

"No." Suga says bluntly, "I just over herded you to talking to her in the car. Just ask her what's the worst that could happen?"

"Um Jimin finding out we have a no sibling dating rule. He may be small but he can punch like hell." J-Hope says.

"Technically we didn't know Jinee existed that rule only applies to your sister and Namjoon's not Jinee, Jimin didn't tell us she existed so its okay."

"I guess you're right but how do I ask her out?"

Suga sighs, "Just ask her to hangout out with you these next few days and when you feel like it is right you take her the hand." he grabs Hoseok hand caressing it with his thumb. "Then you look at her and tell her she's the most beautiful thing on earth." Yoongi looks at J-Hope with a soft looking that made J-Hope's heart flutter. "The you lean in and ask her if you'll be mine and that's it she's yours." Yoongi pulls away with a smirk.

"Wow that even made my heart flutter." Hoseok tells him clutching his chest. "Yoongi I don't like Jinee anymore. I Like you!" he jokes pulling Yoongi into a tender hug and attempting to kiss him as a joke. The pale boy pushes the happy sunshine away from him calling out for help. "Get away!!!" hisses lil meow meow.

++++++++++

Morning's light soon shines over the island J-Hope woke up early remembering that Jinee was an early riser, he rummage through his luggage picking a proper outfit. Then he made is way out to the living room and up the stairs to Jinee's room. As he reaches for the knob he heard voices inside the room. "Jimin lets go to that restaurant I was telling you about." says Jungkook.

"Really!! Okay just let me get change and I'll meet you downstairs." Jinee chirps rushing into the bathroom. The door swung open and the golden makane comes out. "Hyung what are you doing?"

"Me nothing I was going to ask Jimin if he's seen Namjoon I promised him I would go sightseeing with him but I can't find him." Lies Hoseok running back down the stairs and that moment Namjoon comes out ready to go, "Look! I found him! See you later Jungkook we're leaving first!" yells J-Hope pulling Namjoon out the door catching the leader off guard.

JK and Jinee go out to have their adventure, "Jungkook lets go sightseeing after eating I heard they shoot cannons lets go later." After eating Jinee discovers a sign that was tourist sight. "Jungkook-ah lets go in there." She point to the sign, Jk reads the sing and sighs "But you can look at it in the internet, lets get more food instead." Jinee pouts, "But we might not comeback here soon besides its better in person." JK gives up and follows Jimin to the entrance.

Hobi likes sightseeing I should've asked him. Thought Jinee walking into the chapel.

+++++++++++

Back at the house Jinee sat on the sofa scrolling at all the pictures she took with JK. "This is suppose to be Jimin in the photo not me." sighs Jinee. Suga stood outside and saw Jinee sitting alone in the living room, he texts Hobi telling him to go ask her to hang out tonight. Sending the message Jungkook came out of his room, knowing the makane he was most likely going to ask Jinee to hangout again tonight.

Rushing to his feet Yoongi ran at his full potential into the living room, scaring Jinee and JK. 

"Jungkook lets go drinking tonight." Yoongi pants catching his breath. 

"Okay?" said JK going back into his room.

Jinee gets up to grab a glass of water from the kitchen, "Jimin-ssi I heard from Jin that Jungkook didn't want to go sightseeing." Says Namjoon closing the door to the balcony.

"Yeah he suggested I should watch it on the internet." Jinee jokes pouring water into a glass.

"Want to explore the island tonight I heard there is going to be fireworks." Jinee grins and agrees to go with Namjoon, after missing the cannons Jinee did not want to miss seeing fireworks. Both of them go outside to enjoy the weather, that's when Suga collapse on the carpet. 

That's when Hoseok comes out of his room to find Suga on the floor. "WHERE WERE YOU!!" he shouts to the J-Hope.

"I was in the bathroom." explains Hoseok confused on why he was being yelled out. "What happen?"

"Look at your messages." said Suga, Hoseok did as told as he and reads the message he smiles but then frowns as he receives another message from the producer stating the pairs for tonight: 

Suga & Jungkook, 

Namjoon & Jimin,

Jin & J-Hope

Hoseok falls to the floor and curls himself into a ball and lets out a sniffle. "I'm going to die alone." he tells himself.

Yoongi sighs. Playing cupid is harder than I thought.