|22|

Sitting in a booth I sip on my tea waiting for Jungkook. Minutes later Jungkook came wearing sunglasses and a mask. "Sorry for being late. Did you wait long?"

I shook my head, "No I just got here a few moments ago." He sits across from me, opening the menu we sat in silence. Our food came we ate in silence.

He was so eager yesterday for this date and he hasn't spoken a single word.

"H..how's collage?" Jungkook asks quietly.

Giving him a warm smile I respond, "Its good." Silence. "Hey knock knock?"

"Who's there?" He asks.

"Orange."

"Orange who?"

"Orange you glad I didn't say banana." I laughing at my own joke. Jungkook laughs spits out his drink, splashes on my face. We sat one another in shock, "I'm sorry." He said trying to find a napkin to hand me. Instead of being angry I just laugh, then he joins in.

"Excuse me while I clean myself up." Exiting the booth I follow a sign that lead to the women's restroom. Wiping away the fluids I fix my make-up and wig.

Leaving I notice a pair of people in the corner of my eye staring at me. One wore all black including an all black bucket hat. While the person besides him dressed in bright colors.

"Is this what you call discreet." I whisper to the brightly dressed human, who crouches behind a menu.

Closing the menu Hoseok takes off his shades. "Shh someone will hear you."

Sighing I turn my attention to Yoongi. "Are you part of this too?"

He shook his head, "No if anything I'm a victim. I was promised a trip to the electronic store, not to follow you."

"And we will right after I finish this drink." Hoseok says calmly sipping his drink, I snatch it out of his grasp. "Go home both of you."

"But."

"But nothing go home nothing is going to happen so go." I order getting up.

To our shock Jungkook stood over the booth in confusion. "Hyungs? What are you doing here?"

"Hi kookie." Greet his elder brother nervously. "Suga suggested this place so decided to come, and we happen to run into Jinee and ask her to sit with us." Lies Hoseok with his classic smile.

Jungkook smiles back but it felt as if it was forced. "That's nice but Jinee and I have somewhere to be." Jungkook says taking my hand, pulling me out of the booth. Hoseok's eye twitch, subconsciously he pulls my other arm. "Does Jimin know you two are out together." He says in a challenging tone.

Jungkook squint his eyes, "Yes he knows right Jinee?"

I nod, they glare at each other pull my arms. What am I a rag doll?

Yanking my both my arms away I got out the booth fix my outfit. They're so childish.

"Why don't you come with us?" I suggest jokingly. "Yes that's a great idea Jinee." Hoseok says cheerfully

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Great exercise."

++++++++

All four of us walk down awkwardly, I could practically feel Hoseok glaring at Jungkook the entire time. We ended up at the park not many people were around so we could've been bothered.

Well if you don't include the RVs and the camera crew then the park was completely empty. "What's going on?" Says Jungkook.

"Looks like they're filming a K-Drama." Answers Yoongi taking another sip from his drink.