|25|

I sat in the dressing room scrolling on my phone. It's the start of the 'LOVE YOURSELF TOUR' and everyone was running around getting everything ready for tonight.

"Jimin it's your turn in five minutes." Informs me one of the soundcheck people. Nodding I put down my phone I follow the soundcheck person to the stage where I was greeted by the backup dancers.

In position I wait for the song to commence. Swaying to the rhythm and attempted to sing Serendipity. The music came to a hold, "Jimin why does your voice sound funny?" Namjoon asks.

"Sorry I didn't want to make it a big deal but I feel my like I'm going bro lose my voice." I lie making my voice quieter.

"Okay well go backstage and rest up Jungkook you're next." Informs Namjoon, Jungkook comes out onto the stage and begins to dance to euphoria.

Walking off stage I couldn't help but feel this sense of disappointment. Not being able to perform at my very best was painful. I hated it.

Locking myself in an empty dressing room I press myself against the door and pull my hair with frustration.

"Jinee?" Hoseok knocks on the door, letting him I sat on the couch. "I can't do this." I whisper.

"Hey don't say that you'll be great."

"But this isn't like the Mnet I won't have backup music this is live." I said bouncing my knee up and down.

Hoseok squats down in front of me holds my hands, slowly he caresses them with his thumbs. "I know it's scary I still get scared when we get ready to preform."

"You do?" He nods his head and smiles.

"I do but you know what help me calm down."

"What?" I ask, he then flips my hand over and used his index finger and traces an infinity sign on the palm of my hand. "I draw a infinity sign in my hand it's helps me calm down. Here try it." He held my hand and traces an infinity sign with my index finger.

He did that for a while, "Feel better?" Hobi asks look up. I nod "Thanks." planting a kiss on his cheek we headed back to the stage to finish the run through.

++++++

Nightfall came quicker than I expected, and we all could hear the cheers from ARMY. Changed into our first outfit, Jisoo put some eyeshadow on my eyes and light gloss on my lips.

Nervous I looked down at my hand and trace an infinity sign, just as Hobi had done earlier.

Everything will be okay. Everything will be okay

I told myself, over and over "Okay guys we're about to go on." Shouts Namjoon everyone else was hyped up.

"It's okay just follow my lead." Hoseok whispers in my ear before the whole arena goes pitch black as we assume our position. Silence fell on everyone the only source of light were from the ARMY bombs.

Then the lights came back on the cheers were loud and filled with glee.

Blinded by the lights I stood frozen this was different than Mnet this crowd was massive than the one from before.

Jin taps my shoulder bringing me back and jumping right into the song.

Songs later the concert had ended and RM delivered a speech, "Jimin you've been quite all day anything you want to say to our beautiful ARMY."

Taking a deep breath I spoke in the mic. "I love you ARMY!!!! Don't forget to love yourself!!!" I shout bring my arms up in the air and forming a heart.