|13|

I felt utterly uncomfortable the entire car ride, V has been scrolling through his phone showing me all his outfit and even videos of Jungkook filming him as he pretends to walk down a catwalk.

I was ecstatic when the car came to a halt Tae tosses me a hat and a face mask before stepping out of the vehicle. We stood outside a massive shopping department, V took the lead and holds the door open to let an elderly woman enter first.

She thanks him and pinches his cheek softly he had a goofy smile on his face.

Stepping inside I was amaze at the store that were in the department. Brands worth thousands of dollars were lined up for miles, V assures me that most of the people that come here are those who have high status.

V pulls me along talking about his favorite store. As he pulls me along I saw people stare at us, pulling away from his grasp he stops talking and look over at me.

"Is everything thing okay?"

"Yeah I'm just tired you walk too fast." I say.

"Sorry I just get so excited to visit my favorite store. Speaking of which we're here." He said I look up to see the bright lights that spell GUCCI.

I'm not impressed.

The instant Taehyung steps inside he was treated like royalty. Looking at the mannequins I bump into someone. "I'm sorry." It was an employee she eyes me down and up, "Are you lost? Do you need help finding the dollar store." she said was a fake smile on her face. "Let me show you the way out." taking my wrist she pulls me towards the exit.

"I think there's been a mistake I'm here with a friend." I tell the woman, Tae came to my rescue "What is going on?" he asks. "Don't worry sir I'm getting rid of the nuisance." she tells him.

"Who are you calling a nuisance!" I growl freeing my hand from her grasp, V rest a hand on my shoulder, "Let me handle this." he towers over the employee she steps back. "Do you call all your customers a nuisance?" She shook her head. "Then why is she any different." V point to me.

"I...thought she lost because-"

"Because what she's not dressed in fancy clothes. It's not nice to judge anyone by how they look or what they wear." His tone was low and cold the store felt cold. "I'd suggest you apologize to my friend before I tell your manager about your behavior."

"Y..yes sir." She turns towards me and bows to me. "I'm sorry please forgive me."

I smile at her and pat her shoulders. "It's okay. Just form now on don't judge a book by it's cover." She gives me a small smile and leaves

"Now that, that's over lets shop!" V said excitedly pushing me to the dressing room. "Try these on." He hands me massive stack of clothes and closes the curtain behind me.

Taking of my clothes I toss them onto the bench, examing the clothes they were all for men. Pulling back the curtain Tae turns around and stood mesmerized.

Outfit #1