|3|

It's been an entire week and I haven't heard anything from Jimin. Taking a sip from my boba, I stop at the street light waiting for the sign to change. It was crowded with many people, I was squished in the crowd and I felt someone take hold of my hand. Oh my god its a pervert. That's when I got a notification unlocking my phone it was a message from a private phone number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Don't attract any attention to yourself just follow me my lead.

Looking at my phone I could see Jimin's reflection on the screen, relief wash over me but from the other side of the street I could feel like we were being watch. And I was right someone wearing all black stood still and he was staring directly at me. Luckily the light sign turned and everyone was on the move.

Jimin held my hand tighter as we push past people, turning a sharp corner we were met by a black window tinted car park in an empty dark alleyway. He unlocks the car and tosses me the keys, "You drive." he says opening the passanger's door, sits down and takes out his phone. Letting out a sigh I step in turn on the car & drive off following Jimin's directions we found ourselves at a fancy hotel. As the valet parks the car I follow close behind Jimin as he went to the front desk and asks for a room key. The front desk lady squeals as she saw the k-pop idol smile up at her, quickly gave him the key and slowly caressed his hand. Jimin gives her a weak grin thanks her then took my hand in his, leading me to the elevator.

The desk lady finally realize my existence and signals her other coworkers, they all whisper to each other which made me uncomfortable. My eyes stayed glued to the ground as Jimin pulled me into the elevator and into a room were I was greeted by an embraced.

" OMG it's so nice to finally to meet I'm Ji-yoo Jimin's stylist." she says releasing me.

"Hello nice to met you I'm-"

"Oh no need to explain sweetie Jimin has told me so much about you. So lets get started come take a seat here." Ji-yoo says taking my coat and sits me down in a sliver dresser chair surrounded buy make-up. Wrapping a piece of clothe around my neck, next Ji-yoo concocted a mixer which reeks of bleach, "What are you doing?"

"Dyeing your hair blond like Jimin's" she says pointing to Jimin how pulls down his hood to reveal his lock blondish, sliver-ish. It was no longer brown, "Well can't I just use a wig or something." I suggest.

Jimin chuckles looking up from his phone he lifts one finger and moves it side ways, "Not possible my dear little sister remember you're going to be sharing a room with two members and with all the dancing the wig mite fall off." I gave a glare from the mirror. "Cheer up you're going to look great and if it makes you feel any better I'm going to dye my hair brown and have extensions on to look like a girl."

"Just like how mom use to dress us." I squeal "Okay do your thing Ji-yoo"

Plugging in my ear buds I jam out to Big Bang. I must've fallen asleep because next thing I knew I woke up to my reflection to find my hair dyed and cut short exposing my ear. "It suits you quite well sis." I turn to find Jimin with long brown hair, "If mom saw this she would die happy."

Unlocking my phone I started to take pictures no stop each one taken with a different angle. Jimin instantly went into model mode, switching places I began to model, Ji-yoo took the phone and together we pose on the bed, floor, hallway, closet it was definitely a full out photo shoot.

++++++

Switching clothes Jimin explained what was going on right now with the rest of the guys, I was rooming with someone name Jung Hoseok he's part the rap line and dance line most of the time he's in the dance studio practicing so he won't be much of a bother. Also with the youngest member Jeon Jungkook the golden makane.