○Were you talking about me?○

Kenma Pov:

With that, I start typing my username on (y/n)'s phone when her phone started vibrating. A new message. While I was still writing, the notification popped in:

(Bestfriend/n)♡:
Pudding hair? From Nekoma? Omg I ship you guys!

Pudding hair? Was she talking about me?

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) Pov:

As I was waiting for Kenma to write his username I noticed my phone vibrating. What was it? Oh no.

I hope it was not (Bestfriend/n) telling me how Kenma "apparently" looked beautiful.... Well.. But if it was, I guess he would never know that we were talking about him because I've never told her his name.... so we could be talking about any other boy....

As I look again at my phone I see the notification popping.

"Pudding hair" "Nekoma High" "Ship you guys".

Oh god. I better start explaining.

-Ahm (y/n)? - I hear Kenma say before I could do anything.

-Ye-yes...?

-Is... Is the "Pudding hair" from Nekoma me?

-Ahm no..... Ok... Yes. You're the pudding hair. Don't get me wrong, I was just telling my bestfriend that I've made a new friend... I don't usually make friends so I've decided to tell her.... but she asked me how did you look and now she's saying that she ship us.... Omg this is so strange.... I'm so sorry Kenma.

Whit that, I've started running home. I was so embarassed! Me and my brother did not lived that far from the store. I didn't care if Daichi was still talking with his friends or if he haven't noticed that I wasn't there.

I couldn't be there after everything that happened. I decided to text Daichi just so he wouldn't be worried about me.

You:

Sorry Daichi. Tomorrow I have an important test so I came home just so I could study a little more. Hope you're having fun. Bye.

In the moment that I've arrived home, my face was red and I had some tears in my face. Whyyyyy?

I had just made a friend and now he thinks that I'm a wierdo, talking about how he looked and how I had made a friend after I had talked to him just once.

Great, (y/n)! Great!

Vrum vrum

While I was thinking about all that happened, I hear my phone vibrating.
A new text. From an unknown number.

Unknown number:

Hey (y/n). This is Kenma. I asked your brother for your number. I know that you've runned home because you were embarassed or scared that I wouldn't believe you and think that you were talking about anything else. If it had happened with me I would feel the same...
The point is... I'm like you. I don't have that easiness to make friends and when i make one, I'm really happy. I'm glad you're my friend and I'm glad you told me the truth so you don't have to worry. :)

Seeing Kenma texting me this, I started to feel flustered. Kenma, the shy boy, had just texted me all of this. I would never have the guts to do this. Neither him, I thought.

-Hey (y/n) I'm home! - I hear Daichi screaming from the hall. - Hope you're fine! Sleep well!

With that, I cleaned my face with my pyjamas sleeve and snuggled against my pillow.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked this chapter!
Next Chapter: Kenma Pov! \(^-^)/

Sorry for some grammar or speling mistakes!

See you next chapter!