○Texting gone wrong 101?○

(Y/n) Pov:

We went to the store to buy our meatbuns. Since we all had bought them, we decided to sit outside while eating them and talking.

Everyone was sitted in little groups of two or three people, talking about the day, the match and random things about their lifes.

As my shyness decided, I was sitting alone under a tree playing my favourite game on my phone just so I wouldn't have to talk with the Nekoma players. I don't know. I knew I would have to talk to them if I wanted to have friends at Nekoma... but it was so strange.

Daichi had asked me if I wanted to join him, Sugawara, Kuuro and Lev but I had politely declined saying that I was texting my best friend.

And to be honest, it was true. I was waiting for her reply.

Previous texts between you and your bestfriend:

You:

Omg (bestfriend/n) gotta tell you something

   (Bestfriend/n) ♡:
Omg omg omg tell me! Is it about a boy? I feel that it is about a boy.

You:
What? How do you know that is it is about a boy?

(Bestfriend/n) ♡:
OMG IT IS? I DIDN'T KNOW I'VE JUST DREAMED ABOUT THE DAY THAT YOU WOULD TEXT ME ABOUT A BOY! I'M SO PROUD! HAVE YOU KISSED YET?

You:
whoaaaa calm down (bestfriend/n).... I was just going to tell you that I've made a friend from Nekoma High :) And he's kind of cute to be honest :)

(Bestfriend/n)♡:
(Y/n). Come on! I thought that you're going to tell me about your new romance story and how you guys met and you tell me that you've made a friend? Still. I'm happy for you. But how is he like then?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You:
:)
(Bestfriend/n)! Ok I'll tell you then... He's a little bit taller than me, cute eyes and has a two colored hair. His hair seems like a pudding to be honest.

Kenma Pov:

I was one of the last ones to get a meatbun. As I turned myself from the store to go outside, I see (y/n) alone on her phone.

"Maybe I should go talk to her or just sit besides her. No I can't. Maybe she just wants to be alone... Why am I walking towards her? Oh my....."

-Hey! - I said.

"Kenma what are you doing?"

-Hey Kenma-kun! - she says while lifting her head from her phone.

-Hmm... do you mind if I sit with you?

-Hm wha..?

-If you don't want me to I can go sit somewhere else!

-No, no Kenma! I don't min-mind at all!

As i was sitting, I noticed that she was playing one of the games that I usually play.

-ahm.. yo-you play (favourite/game) too?

-ye-yes. Why?

-Because I play it too... but I don't really have someone to play in the online multiplayer mode with.. I mean I have played once with Kuuro but he wasn't really liking it...

-Me too. And same, I've played with my brother but he doesn't really like it that much...

-You want to play with me some day?

-Yes of course! I was going to ask you the same.... Can I add my username then? - I say as I was pointing to her phone.

-Oi! KENMA! - I hear Kuuro say- YOU MADE A FRIEND! IM SO HAPPY!

I've started blushing madly. And (y/n) did too.

With that, I start typing my username on (y/n)'s phone when her phone started vibrating. A new message. While I was still writing, the notification popped in:

(Bestfriend/n)♡:
Pudding hair? From Nekoma? Omg I ship you guys!

Pudding hair? Was she talking about me?

---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it!

Sorry for some grammar or speling mistakes!

See you next chapter! :D