○Please Don't Hurt Him○

(Y/n) Pov:

I wake up with my phone on my hand. I don't usually sleep like this... In a normal day, I would had arrived home, put my phone on my night table, dress my pj's and sleep. I guess it had not been a normal day...

As I struggle to open my eyes, I decide to check my social media and my texts.

22 snaps from (Bestfriend/n)

1 message from Hinata

2 messages from Kenma

Oh my... What has (bestfriend/n) been doing? Ok, why am I even questioning myself? I bet the snaps were all about she singing... And I was not wrong tho. I laughed at (bestfriend/n) singing and dancing to her favourite songs while annoying her brother Asahi. That girl really could make me laugh even if I was not feeling it :)

Hinata had sent me a meme about a kitten. Under it, he had written: HAHAHAHA (Y/n) YOU HAVE NO IDEIA HOW MUCH I LAUGHED AT THIS! IM STILL LAUGHING HAHAHAHA OMG

To be honest, I really have.

Wait. Why has Kenma texted me after that text he had sent me? Oh god.

I decide to open my messages with Kenma.

You:

wbuipefrgeyiguieryrgeyuihowrvjwevnran

Kenma:

Oi? (y/n)? Is everything fine?

Kenma:

(y/n)?

Oh god. I guess I've fallen asleep on top of my phone. Ok now Kenma thinks I'm a lunatic. Ok. Everything's fine.

You:

Sorry Kenma. I've fallen asleep on top of my phone. Everything's fine. Thanks for caring :) Got to go to school now. Talk to you later!

-(y/n)! - I hear Daichi screaming from the kitchen - Hurry up! Breakfast is almost ready!

-I'll be ready in a sec!

As I dress my school uniform, my phone vibrates:

(Bestfriend/n)♡:

Hey (y/n)! Today after school me and Asahi are going to the park. Do you and Daichi wanna come too? ^-^

I grabbed my bag and walked towards the kitchen. Our parents had already left for work.

As I enter the kitchen, I see Daichi eating his pancakes. As he notices me, he stops eating.

-Good Morning  (y/n)! I made us pancakes! Hope you like it!

-Hey Daichi! - I say while I sit in front of him ready to eat. - (Bestfriend/n) asked us if we wanted to go to the park with her and Asahi this afternoon after classes! You want to come?

-Yes of course! Like the good old days! -he replied laughing.

You:

Hey (bestfriend/n)! Count us in! :))

----------------- Little timeskip -----------------

I only had one more class for the day. (Worst/subject). One more. You can do it (y/n)!

As I was walking to my classroom, I see someone running towards me. Who was it? Was it.... Kuuro?

-(y/n)!

-Kuu-ro? Kuuro right?

-Yes, that's correct, Kuuro. (Y/n), can I talk to you?

-Ye-yes of course! I don't want to be rude but... yo-you will have to be quick because I have another class in 5 minutes....

-RUDE? YOU'RE NEVER RUDE! - Kuuro replied loudly, laughing. - Oh dear, you remind me so much of my friend Kenma... And it's about him that I want to talk to you about...

-Ab-about Kenma? What happened? Is he fine?

-Yes girl, don't worry... I just want to ask you for a favor about him...

-Yes?

-Please don't hurt him.

-Hu-hurt him? Why would I....?

And with that, Kuuro didn't reply me and started walking in my opposite direction.

What was happening? I would never hurt Kenma.

Well, nevermind... I guess... I have to go to my classroom...

---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Many things will happen in the next hehehe xD

Sorry for some grammar or speling mistakes!

See you next chapter!