○I'm sorry○

Kenma Pov:

Oh my why did I ring the doorbell? Should I just run? Why on hell would I do this? What should I tell her?

And with that, she opened the door. With big, puffy and red eyes.

(Y/n) Pov:

Why is he hugging me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) Pov:

Why is he hugging me?

How did he find me? I mean, what is happening?

I've been crying the whole afternoon. It has been kind of hard for me since Kenma treated me like he didn't care at all for me.

And now here he is. Hugging me like it was nothing.

I didn't hug him back. I just couldn't do it.

He was so confortable and warm tho...

And like that, he stopped hugging me and looked at me in the eyes. He didn't even give me time to talk to him.

-I'm so sorry (y/n). I shouldn't have said that... It's not like I don't care about you, you know? It's like... Sometimes Kuuro does some stupid stuff and it really pisses me off and I don't really know how to deal with it and...

-Kenma. - I interrupted him - it's ok. I think I overreacted too... you know? I mean...

-No (y/n). - he interrupted me - you were right to be mad at me I mean.... If you had talked about me like you didn't care att all about me or told me that you didn't like me back I would be devastated too... wait.

And like that he froze. I mean why tho? Wait. Did... did he said what I think he said?

Does he like me? Like. You know... How I like him? This whole thing is way new for me.

As realization hit me, I started to blush.

He kept looking at me, froze in his place, blushing too. He seemed like he was thinking what to do now.

We were both silence blushing messes. But someone had to stop the silence. And I think that someone would had to be me.

-You know Kenma...

And like that I wasn't able to finish the sentence.

Soft and warm lips were pressing against mine.

That's when I realised. He... was kissing me.

It felt so right. And nice.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until he opened his eyes, looked at me and talked again.

-It's getting dark. Maybe we should meet tomorrow and talk about recent events. Oh look it's raining! Got to go see you! I'll text you later!

It was 3 Pm. And the sun couldn't be shining more.

As I was about to state that he, was already at the end of the street not even daring to look back.

This had to be one of the happiest afternoons I had in my life.

Well I guess I've got to thanks Kuuro and Babs after all...

---------------------------------------------------------

(A/n)

Hey guys! Hope You liked this chapter!

It was a short one because it has some plot twists that will influence future events in the fiction!

Sorry for some grammar or spelling mistakes!

Some new chapters will come soon!