○It's better this way○

Kenma Pov:

- I... I just wanted to talk to you about Nekoma, Tokyo... Since you're moving here next week... you know? Just so you wouldn't feel lost or alone...

Silence. Again.

-Oh. I... I don't even know what to say Kenma... I guess no one has ever done that for me... Tank you so much.

Ok. It's official. I have a crush.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) Pov:

Why was Kenma doing this for me? No one has ever done or told anything like this to me... And with him being a shy person... this should be something really hard for him to do! So why would he do it for me?

I really wanted to hear him and everything that he has to say. The thing is... Asahi was telling me something? Oh. And I'm moving next week! Maybe we could...

-I'm moving next week to Tokyo Kenma. Maybe we could meet somewhere and talk! It would be awesome! (Oh djeez, calm down (y/n)!) I mean... if you want to, of course...

I just heard silence for a while and it started to freak me out. Did he think that I was trying to get rid of him? Oh boy, is he going to decline it?

-I would love to, (y/n).

Oh my. My heart. Jeez (y/n)! Calm down! Take a deep breath...

- Hey I'm at the park with my friends right now but when I arrive home we could play (favourite/game) together!

-That would be awesome! I'll be waiting then. Thank you so much (y/n).

And with that, he hung up. Why did he thanked me for? Wait. Why am I smiling to my phone?

Oh damn. I have a crush on Kenma Kozume.

Asahi Pov:

She was going to meet with him. The sparkle in her eyes. The smile on her face while looking at her phone.

She liked him.

I know her since we were little, and telling when she was happy wasn't hard for me.

I love to see her this way.  Smiling.

I couldn't tell her.

I know Kenma will fall for her like I did, if he hasn't already. I wanted her to be happy. Just that. And if I told her what was in my mind right now, I wouldn't be sure if she would react that well. I guess she didn't like me in that way...

-Oh Asahi! You were saying?

-Oh yes! Yes... I was saying... That I love to play Volleyball!

(Y/n) looked at me with a serious look. And then started laughing.

-And that was it, thank you for watching "Well Known Facts" presented by our guest Asahi! And now the news with Daichi!

This. Her smile. Her laugh. I didn't need to date her. I just wanted to see her like this.

All of a sudden, Daichi appeared with (bestfriend/n).

-I'm soooooo tired!- (bestfriend/n) said.

-Dude! You just walked like 10 minutes!

-So? That's a lot!!!

-You're just like your brother!

-What?! You're comparing me to that thing! -(bestfriend/n) said pointing at me.

-You look literally like me! Why are you even calling me a thing?

We kept talking until (y/n) interrupted:

-Hey guys, it's getting pretty late... Shouldn't we all go home?

-Ye.. I think you're right. See you guys!

~lil time skip~

(Y/n) Pov:

We arrived home. Daichi seemed pretty happy now. I guess he just needed to relax a little...

-Hey Daichi! Can you help me start packing some things I need to take with me?

-Yes of course!

We packed everything in boxes and placed them near the front door.

-Thank you so much Daichi!- I said hugging him.

With that, my phone started ringing.

Kenma:

Hey (y/n)! Sorry, my internet went down and I'm out of data so I can't really play with you. Im so sorry.

Oh. Okay. I guess. It happens.

Kenma:

But if you want, I can tell you some crazy combos that can help you with your game while you're playing.
If you want to, of course :)

You:
Yes please that would be very helpful to be honest. Thank you Kenma :)

With that, we spent the whole night talking while I was playing. About the game, but talking.

I like him so much.

---------------------------------------------------------
(A/n)

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter!

Let me know what you thinking of the story so far in the comments!

Sorry for some grammar or speling mistakes!

See you next chapter! (~^-^)~