(22)

Normal POV

"I don't know if you think I haven't noticed, but I have, and I know what this is about, why you've been acting this way, ignoring me."

Todoroki's head flew up at this. He nerves raising knowing full well there was no way the other would know the reason behind his behavior.

"*sigh* look, it's alright, please don't force yourself for my sake. You don't have to—"

"No." Todoroki piped up a bit loudly but luckily not catching anyone's attention in the chattering room. His previous nervousness replace with a determined gaze that worry also filled worry. The sudden out burst causing the the smaller to raise his head, their gazes finally locking.

Todoroki nerves waver a bit upon seeing Midoriya surprised but hurt expression almost delivery to him a stabbing like feeling in his chest. It took everything he had not to reach across and grab his hands and face in comfort. Settling for full facial of sincerity.

"I know what your gonna say and your wrong. I'm sorry that I must have seemed distant today but it really as nothing to do with your secret or what happened yesterday. So please stop doubting me."

Midoriya straighten up processing the words, face suddenly breaking out in a small smile, then let out a nervous chuckle.

"oh...then I'm sorry. I really do trust you. But are you still sure about the-"

"Yes I'm sure, and I'm doing it. And since your here I've been meaning to tell you because of that I know you won't come to me for blood right away so I'm going to be keeping a close on you, I'll even check on you before you go to bed."Todoroki almost Commanded initial response to take care of Midoriya taking over but his romantic feeling somewhat back seating driving unconsciously making him kind of pushy.

"uh-uh ok. I guess that's fair." Midoriya's cheek darken at his assertiveness."To tell you the truth I don't think I could just walk up to you and and go "hey can I drink your blood."he stated letting out a giggle.

The sound made Shouto's heart flutter but he managed to stay compose at the other display of happiness.

"Also again I'm sorry for doubting you, your my friend I'm suppose to trust you."

Todoroki smiled trying in reassurance had he replied."It's okay. I can't imagine how this situation must be for you. You hid this from everyone your whole life and just here comes along me finding out."

"yeah..but you saved me...you saved everyone else since I could have gone on rampage. Guess It's only fair since you told me about your ..... past with your family and stuff hehe"

"Yeah....though I'm still not sure why I told you all of that, we weren't even close then.....I guess subconsciously knew I could trust you."The ice-fire finished shyly scratching his neck feeling a heat emitting from hi cheeks, and gaze flickering away ever so often nervous to hear or see the other's response to his almost weird statement.

But they it was. The most beautiful cheerful smile Todoroki has ever seen. Eye smile even more breath taking as his cheeks and fleckes were dusted with pink."I'm honoured, and I'm glad we're friends."

The two fell in silence again, but a comfortable one, going back to finishing their lunches.

Lunch ended and the two headed out the cafeteria Uraraka joining them on their way back to class.

*A/N So this is as you know during the Provisional License exams and and I don't like writing things that we know already happened so we're just gonna skim through and probably change some stuff.*