(37) "It's about Izuku"

Normal POV

Hisaya Midoriya.

Top of her class from kindergarten all the way to medical school. She's a book worm as one might espect but actually she actually felt more at home with hands on work, experiencing instead of studying. She was a very free amd active spirit.

You'd think she was an athlete or hero in train the way she kept and carried herself. So like most days, she woke up early to take a refreshing jog. She also took this time to take in the hero school a bit more.

Before she knew it she a made a round around the school and was now nearing Izuku and the other year 1's dorms.

It's was almost 7am, and she wondered if they were awake even if it had no school today. Then again they are heroes in training so she wouldn't be surprised if they were awake training on their days off-

Before she could finish her thought a familiar head of hair came into her view on path.

"Todoroki, Good Morning!" Hisaya wasted no time in greeting the boy who just stepped out of the house on to the house. Pausing his stretching he turned towards the voice.

"His-Midoriya?"

Hisaya laughed again at the boys indecisiveness.

"Don't be so formal, Just go ahead and call me by my first name it would be weird to call me Midoriya too don't cha think."

"uh..yes Hisaya it is then, good morning."

She shorter chirp out a bright good morning of her own Good morning as she moved closer to Todoroki.

"are you... going for a morning run?"

"yes."

"mind if I join you?"

".....I suppose." he answered after a pause "try to keep up though"

"okay!"

The too took off, they ran for a while in silence, Hisaya actually doing pretty well in keeping up as she was just a little, tiny bit behind Shoto. You would think he forgot she was there until they reach in the middle of city training grounds, this is when Hisaya decided to speak up.

"Hey Todoroki can I ask a question?"

He didn't have to stop but he did, then turn around to the green head.

"what's on your mind." he asked casually stretching on the spot again, he wasn't even out of breath.

"Its about Izuku."

************.

Back at the dorm with Izuku.

Midoriya had just finished showering and was about to head down to breakfast. He normally went for early morning jogs but decided against. Even though he had nothing to do today ut was still way later then he'd prefer to go for a run anyway

"Morning Midoriya." some of his classmates greeted him on his way to the kitchen.

Kirishima, Kaminari, Iida and Bakugou where the only ones in the kitchen, more talking then eating seeming to be happening, from Kirishima, Kaminari and Iida anyway, Bakugou was oddly quiet, and even more strangely didn't look like he was about to explode, he just looked bored as he ate his oatmeal next to his red head friend who was currently having very animated argument? with Iida over something or the other.

He sat next to them to eat, all males greeting him except Bakugou ofcourse , all he did was roll his eyes and continue to ignore everything.

A few minutes later, Midoriya still being confused on what his classmates mates were debating, Todoroki walked in seemingly from a morning run, he didn't seem that sweaty but his face flashed a bit.