Chapter 25: Poisoned Heart

Gila rolled her eyes as her team finally reached the abandoned building, thoroughly unimpressed

Gila rolled her eyes as her team finally reached the abandoned building, thoroughly unimpressed. This was Team Oblivion's hideout? It looked more like a Trubbish's home on the outside.

"Do you know if she's really in there?" Archer asked. "I mean, she didn't directly call you."

Gila turned towards the stupid Krait twin, pulling down the gas mask over her face. "Doesn't matter who that boy was. Someone called the number. She used her chance. Just think, after this, there will be two less things to worry about."

Archer Krait tilted his head to the side. He already had his gas mask on, but even so, Gila could tell what kind of stupid look was written all over his face.

"What's that?" Archer asked.

Luckily for Gila, Hunter slapped his twin from behind. "Idiot! One less evil organization to worry about for when we conquer the world and that stupid super won't be able to stop us until she finds Lantana."

"Oh," Archer realized, before letting out a nervous laugh. "I forgot."

Gila rolled my eyes. Amateurs. She honestly didn't get why her father hired those two buffoons in the first place. If it was just Hunter, she'd understand. That man was skilled in every aspect, but his twin, well, he was dumber than a Magikarp.

The only reason the group were here was because of a phone call they'd received from Swanna Girl's phone. One phone call, that was all she got. Once they helped her out with whatever situation she was in, she'd be indebted to them. All they had to do was help her once. After all, that prat was the reason Team Miasma didn't succeed the first time. It was because of her that half of the team was as good as dead. In reality, she should have been already be indebted to Team Miasma, but that wasn't how it worked. At least, that was what Gila thought.

Once they were done helping her, she'd wish she'd never become that superhero ever again.

One of the few grunts Gila allowed on this mission knocked down the door. She pushed the grunt to the side as she saw the place filled with a gray-purplish like fog.

Great. Poison Powder haze, Gila's favorite kind of thing to clear a room. Only, as she looked around, she had to remind herself that this wasn't her team's doing. All she could do was admire how well Team Oblivion did their work.

As much as Gila hated to admit it, she was impressed.

She looked down at her watch. "We've got five minutes to find the super, get out, and revive her."

"Wouldn't that be hard?" Archer asked. "Cuz last time I checked, we don't exactly have a nurse on our side."

"Just shut the hell up for once!" Gila screamed. "Take a look around. If you find anything, report it to me immediately."

Every member of her team nodded as they ran around the building. It was a small, abandoned shack, so it only took them five seconds to find the trap door that led to an underground hideout. Of all places, Gila never thought people would live underground. It made her wonder who else might be hiding underground.