Visit [Shigure x Reader]

A request from a different person this time! This is for kwaiicookies! STORYTIME!

So you were following a voice in the outrelm woods. You were a part of corrin's army, being the daughter of Selena. Uncle (not your blood uncle but still you call him uncle, like uncle Odin) Laslow had his son in here and you were supposed to locate him for a visit. He wasn't at his home village so you were following the traces of his voice to find him.

That's when you felt a large gust of air from nowhere And a shadow forecast over you. You jerked your head up to see a Pegasus just above you in the air, the blue haired bard singing ontop of the mighty steed. You smiled and felt your heart swell inside. Just hearing his voice made you feel so happy. You almost didn't want to disturb him! But, Alas, Uncle Laslow was looking for the real life Disney Prince.

"Shigure!"

Shigure stoped his vocalization and looked down to see the familiar face beaming at him, waving their arms happily towards him. Shigure felt a smile overcome his lips. That means mother and father are visiting, and possibly his younger sister. He doesn't see her often but still he loves the girl. Different from how he loves you but he still loves Soleil. Shigure tookthe reins and whipped them softly, signaling to his mount he needed to get off. The Pegasus listened and flew towards the ground.

You stepped back as the white feathered horse landed it's hooves on the ground. Once the horse stopped, Shigure hopped off of its back. The pegasus folded its wings back in towards its back and lowered its head fir some reason. You weren't focused on the horse. You'd rather focus on the bluenette boy who made you feel happier than Patton Sanders in a cat onesie. You just smiled like a goof then hugged him so harder he almost stumbled backwards.

"It's so nice to see you! We stopped by the house but Vivian said you were out here somehwere! We should probably go get everyone else. Soleil is here! She also brought he girlfirend and some other friends but she's still here."

That just brightened Shigure's day even more. He gets to see his best friends, his sister, his parents, and get a hug from you all in one day. He hugged you back, not really wanting to let you go. Neither of you really admitted to having a crush on one another, but you still acted like a couple. Nobody commented on it really.

But the secret was, everyone knew you two were preactically dating. Soleil, Ophelia, and Nina were hiding in the bushes, watching. Soleil was smiling and holding Ophelia's hand, glad that her big brother was also able to find love. Ophelia was just reciting small blessings for the two under her breath. Nina? She was writing a fanfiction in her journal. She shipped it. But then Percy was also there, confused what was going on and just there. Percy just wanted to be included. They ship you intensely. Percy is debatable but they still do.

A good start to a good visit.

531 Words!? UNNACCEOTABLE!!! I'm so sorry guys! I just didn't really have any ideas for this one. I suck, I know.

~Eva