S Rank [Chrom x Reader]

Request by KiranVang66. Enjoy!

Let's just say you're love interest isn't exactly a straight shot towards the hole. You have well over multiple obsticles in the way of getting to your prince in shining armor. And you actually do mean prince. If you haven't read the title, your crush is Chrom. Seriously guys, just read the title and I won't have to keep breaking the fourth wall to explain it to you! Oh well, I get more on my word count this way. That's a plus.

Whatever! But yeah, you're in love woth Chrom just like a handful of these other girls like Cordelia, Sumia, Maribelle, Olivia, and you think Sully also has a crush on him but like a typical redhead she just ignores it and becomes a tsundere. In all honesty you found it quite useless and a time waster for both you and Chrom to just hide your emotions like they do, begin all flustered. You'd rather act casual and become good friends before even proposing the idea of a courtship.

So that's precisely what you did. You built your confidence by simply talking to him. You grinded your support to A, borderlining S Rank. You finally felt comfortable going up to Chrom and telling him your feelings. Wow that sounded super freaking cheesy. Rewind. You want to tell him that you love him. There we go now that sounds a hell of a lot less cliché! But yeah. It's confession time mah dudes.

"Hey, uh, Chrom?"

You approached the bluenette Prince, holding the small box behind your back and painting a compassionate, completely normal smile over your lips. Chrom looked up from whatever he was doing, gaining a smile after seeing a close friend. Your heart was beating so fast and your cheeks were burning hot, but you would get through this. You wanted this. You had to persevere through the whole thing. You got this!

"Can we talk? It's kinda serious."

Chrom rose an eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest. He kept that half smirk half smile on his face. You loved that expression of his. It was sort of snide but at the same time his way of hiding confusion. He seemed very confident. You didn't need to know why he was like this, but seeing him confident made you feel confident.

"Yeah, go ahead."

You took the box out and showed it to the prince, not wasting any time. You watched as Chrom's face went from the way it was before to a comepltely flabbergasted look. It was completely princess, watching his expression change as you bent down on one knee. Yeah. We are gonna escalate quickly. Deal with it.

"Marry me?"

You know what? Chrom grabbed a box out of his pocket and showed it to you. It bore the yilssean royal ring. You stood up and snickered as he sighed, closing the box after opening it to reveal the ring to you. You closed your box and looked in his eyes. His face was red, just like yours. 

"I was gonna ask you the same thing but it looks like you beat me to it."

You Helen out the box, giving it to him. Chrom smiled and traded his box for yours. You took the ring, which had a small version of the fire emblem on it, and slipped it on your finger. You dropped the box on the ground, not even caring anymore. You looked up and saw Chrom spinning the ring on his finger, smiling.

"Well, at least We know we both loved eachother enough to propose."

You smiled and shrugged, not caring st how awkward this situation was. Chrom simply nodded. Yeah. At least this showed both of you that the other loved them just as much as they loved them. That made no sense but deal with it.

Support Rank S Achieved.

This sucked. And I mean sucked. I'm so sorry for being a terrible author. This is barely five hundred words.

~Eva