Gift Girl [Kaze x Reader]

Also by KiranVang66. I'm sorry in advance. My writing sucks and I'm a terrible person. Lol. STORYTIME.

Also elements of Sakura x Kaze heavy in this one. And some Saizo x Sakura. Why? Because Sakura is adorable.

Kaze walked back into camo, carrying a large basket filled with goods. Ingredients, silver small weapons (shirukens), Flowers, breads, and other goods. He could feel the eyes on his back as he walked towards where he thought his legs may be morning st least that village girl Mozu. He doesn't know what to do about this situation. He needs advice from someone experienced with what was happening. But first, Lady Corrin.

He walked up to his leige, who was happily walking with her older sister Hinoka and Younger sister Sakura. All three of them were making up on lost "girl time" they should have Had. The only person missing was Princess Azura. Then he watched as all three women caught sight of him with the large gift basket in his Arms. He sighed.

"Lady Corrin, can I have some help with this problem?"

Corrin stood up and took the basket, almost falling to her knee. She obviously underestimated the weight. Hinoka lended her arms to help lift it up, she's widening at how much it weighed. The two princesses left to go bring it to the mess hall, leaving Kaze with princess Sakura. Well... that wasn't the intended outcome. He turned to princess Sakura, who was playin with the hem of her dress out of nervousness. It was adorable.

"K-Kaze? Who gave you that gift basket?"

Kaze sighed, sitting next to the princess. Sakura looked in his eyes, listened intensely despite being so shy. Kaze smiled at her, giving her an anime girl pat on the head. He then thought about exactly what he wanted to say. You know what? A flashback would be a nice plot device here, wouldn't it? So Kaze is basically explaining to Sakura what's happened in the first flashback, whcihc is in italics. You're welcome Reader. I'm trying not to be so lazy.

Kaze walks through town yet again. He knows how stubborn you could be, getting annoyed when he doesn't drop by for a visit to collect whatever you're giving him. Today, he had an uneasy feeling. Not like he was being watched or followed, but like something was going to happen he didn't account for. 

Normally, you give him gifts that you claim are "for the cause" and that are "from the village". Kaze has talked to Lady Corrin enough to know you are just trying to flirt with him. He was not interested, but he didn't like leaving people upset. So he was here to have his daily dose of an overly attached girl who isn't even his girlfirend.

When he was Walking towards you and saw the big stack of stuff piled in your arms he groaned. So this was what that feeling was for? He wasn't anticipating your daily meeting one bit at all. It made him feel even worse when you called out his name.

"KAZE!"

You giggled And lifted the stuff up a little bit. You worked extra hard to bake everything to perfection and get only the freshest veggies from the farmland! Only the best for the one and only Kaze of the Hoshidan army! Only the best for your awesome and superb crush that's you totally have a chance with!  Kaze walked up to on you and your heart fluttered with glee.

"Here, for you! Take it!"

Kaze stopped when Sakura sighed. Kaze looked over st the youngest princess as she fiddled with her thumbs. Kaze rose an eyebrow. Was something wrong? Sakura looked up and her face went red when she realized Kaze had stopped talking. It was really cute. It made Kaze smile a little bit. No wonder Saizo was in love with her.

"Princess Sakura?"

Sakura stood up and blushed. The she realized she wasn't all that much taller than when she was sitting. She sat back down abruptly. Kaze was confused on why am he did thst and wants just happened, but it just happened anyways and he accepted it. Sakura sighed, finally finding some words.

"Well, at least we get more goods for the army, right?"

Kaze sighed. This was practically an order to keep it up. 

"Right."

OMG that was terrible I am SO sorry!

~Eva