Chapter 12- Fantasy

Chapter 12

*above is a picture of Blake.

🌚Trish's POV:

     "OMG!, Oh My God, for the love of fuck, what am i saying, for fuck's sake, is this you or did a victoria secret model turn to you, i must say you look sexy, no that's not the word, dashing, nope, beautiful, sexy and amazing all at the same time".

Lisa said still standing on my porch.
"Thanks babe, that's why i love you, come on in let's go up to my room". I said, she greeted my mom, and as we were on the stairs she said still staring at me suprised

"I still can't believe this is you, the Trish i know was simple, less makeup, were normal clothes".

I dragged her into my room.
"Oh come on, i decided to turn myself into a new me, tough, sexy, beautiful and what's up is that i hate boys now, they don't worth you, they just use you and dump you, but from now on they ain't gonna use me anymore because i fucking hate them". I said with a smirk ony face.

    "Well, please don't hate them now, there are still some good boys out there". She said but i rolled my eyes, i ain't believing any of that shit.

"So what's the big news you were talking about earlier, did you get a new bikini from your mum or did your cousin finally die". I said laughing because Lisa had always wanted a bikini which her mom had promised her and she hates her cousin, Jade or i think Jake who lives with them because he is much of a nerd.

"Nope, that ain't what happened, although i still which my mom would buy me that bikini it's way too expensive for a broke chic like me to buy, my cousin i widh he'll die now, yesterday he stayed up all night reading so loud that even Shrieks would shriek, well my big news is that Trish i have a boyfriend!!".

She screamed, really that's the big news, umph,boys, boys, but still i had to be happy for her so i tried to smile keyword *tried*, even though it wasn't genuine.

"Wow, Lisa i'm so happy for you, yayy; you have a boyfriend". I said with a hint of sarcasm guess she didn't notice it because she was still grinning.

"His name is Jake, he is tall, handsome, he had brown oh no i think hazel eyes or whatever". She said happily but who cares about the colour of his eyes, i don't.

"And guess what". Lisa continued "He is going to come to your house together with his brother, and also Jane the girl you saw me with in the cafeteria when we were still fighting she's also coming, this is gonna be soo funn...".

Lisa said smiling, looking at me with pride. "Why my eyes why not yours, my number one rule is no boys". I said. "Oh please break that rule now, you know my mum doesn't like strangers in our house and your mum is way accommodating". I hesitated and then agreed I've got one hell of a friend...

     ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hey guys Dorcas here✋✌, there you have it, this just  a filler though I hope u enjoyed it!!, and guys isn't Blake so hot🙊. Can't wait till u guys see Jake, Lisa's new boyfriend.

Random questions:
1.) Who is Jake's mysterious brother.
2.) Will Trish regret her decision

Book Recommendations:
THAT BADBOY IN GLASSES by @mikaelanay
HIS NERD NEXT DOOR by @Honey Jewelz

Song Recommendation for this chapter:
NOW OR NEVER by Halsey
LOVE GALORE by SZA ft Travis Scott

Help😄: I need covers or banners for my book. If u send them to me I'll dedicate a chapter to u💟💟

Don't be a ghost readers😱, tell me whatcha tink.

    VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN

            Dorcas loves💋