Chapter 18- One Last Chance

"All the shine of a thousand spotlights,

All the stars we still from the night sky,

Would never be enough, never be enough"

               -Never Enough by Loren Allred

Chapter 18: One Last Chance

🌚Trish's P.O.V:

    "Don't you even dare!". I said burning in anger, Blake's face was just an inch away from mine, he had the guts to even try to kiss me. I stood up and walked away from the cafeteria. I headed to the library at least Blake isn't there. I sat down on a vacant chair, I brought out my History textbook and began to write an essay that was due next week. Images of what happened in the cafeteria flashed through my head. No, Blake doesn't deserve me, who does he think he is?He just thinks he can kiss me anytime, anywhere, anyhow! The nerve of tat guy no wonder I hate boys!, he's one of them Dickheads! At that moment Jack walked in, immediately I saw him, I lowered my head, and don't ask me why, but he saw me anyways.

"Hey". He said.

Hi". I replied without even glancing at him.

"Look, I understand what's going on between you and my bro, Lisa explained to us but you gotta understand him, he went somewhere really improve that's why he couldn't come and see you". Jack explained.

"And what's more important than someone who got hit real hard on the head and fainted!". I shouted, the librarian, Miss Kelly gave me a stern look.

"Ah-ah, I get it you've got feelings for Blake, how interesting, but u tell you Blake really likes you, I've never seen him talk about a girl like we does about you, everyday he'll say Trish's this, Trish's that, Jack, Trish did this, she did that, holy crap did you see Trish today, what was she wearing, did she curl her hair, I'm telling you, he worships you". Jack said moving in a dramatic gesture but I scoffed.

"All I'm saying is that what's more samn important than someone who just got hit real hard". I said.

"His mom, Blake's mom died when he was eight before his dad married my mom, he went to visit her grave the day you got hit by Keith, he forgot about it and blamed himself for forgetting the death anniversary of his mom, he even punished himself by staying in the cemetery for two days, two days of always texting me about how you were, whether you had woken up, he really likes you Trish, I'm not even supposed to even tell you about his mom, but right now I wish you could just stop this your foreign hatred for boys and give us, not me I'm taken, a chance especially Blake, and yes Lisa told us about your hatred for boys". Jack said with a solemn tone and walked away.

"Oh". I said softly realizing I just made a terrible mistake in my life, Blake's mom reminded me of my dad, now I get why he wasn't in the hospital, why he didn't visit, why he wasn't in class, that two days right? Maybe Jacks right but does he have feelings for me, does he talk about me the way Jack says he does, there's only one way to find out, I have to talk to him. And I admit...I do have feelings for Blake.

---------------^---------------

Hey guys✋Dorcas here, gurrl that's a long one, and quite a revelation Jack gave us up there, TRISH HAS FINALLY ADMITTED HER FEELINGS!!!!!!I know a lot of y'all had been waiting for that. So how have we been, DORCAS_EMPIRE, and quick notice I don't have a particular day for update, so anytime y'all see me, y'all have seen me😝😛

So....

QUESTIONS:
1.) when will Trish talk to Blake?!!!!
2.) Does BLAKE like her!!!!! (Ion know, hollup y'all)

Books Recommendations:
MR POPULAR AND I by @thefreakoffreaks
AFTER 1 by @AnnaTodd

SONGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:
NEVER ENOUGH by Loren Allred
BAD THINGS by Machine Gun Kelly$Camila Cabello
STONE COLD by Demi Lovato

See y'all later....*glitches off....*

DONT FORGET TO:
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Dorcas loves💋

Word count: 694