~Chapter 8: I'm so in love with you~

(Renee pov)
I woke up a little bit before jon, my lip was starting to heal already which made me happy, it was just a little scratch and most of the swelling was gone. I looked over at jon and smiled his curly hair all over his head and his light snoring he looked so cute. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jon start to wake. I walked over to my bag and got some clothes out to get ready. I pulled out some shorts and a vans crop top with black sandals. I saw Jon get up and walk into the bathroom. I sat down on the bed and got on my phone he came out of the bathroom walked up to me and kissed me hard. I squealed in surprise but soon melted into the kiss, we were kissing for awhile when he pulled away and winked at me then walked back into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat there in shock. I then got up and knocked on the door to see why he randomly tongue kissed me... I mean I wasn't complaining at all but I just wanted to know. "Jon" I said while I knocked on the door. "Yes darlin?" He said "can I come in?" "Yes baby" I opened the door and he was taking his shirt off I took a few moments to stare at his abs, he looked at me and smiled. "So um what was that kiss about?" I said still staring at his incredible abs "just showing you how much I'm in love with you" I stoped and looked up at him... I couldn't believe he was in love with me... little ole me. "You ... love me?" I said "with all my heart" I smiled and said "I love you too" he walked close to me and said "now I'm gonna show you how much I love you...again" he started to kiss me and take my shirt off he pulled away and said "Renee I love you so much, and I want to do this, but are you ready to do this?" "Hell yes" I said and started kissing him and more of our clothes came off. We went out of the bathroom and into the bed.. that's where we first made love.
A few hours later me and Jon were starting to pack because tomorrow morning we had to travel to Louisville. After packing we were laying down, when Jon asked "how about we go out to dinner tonight" "really?" I asked "yes" "okay I'll go get ready!" I said and ran to the bathroom while Jon laughed

(Jon pov)
I wanted to take Renee out for dinner because we never have been on an actual "date" she was so excited which made me happy to. I'm not a guy who wears suits and gets all fancy but Renee loves me in a suit, I went to the closet and got out my gray suit I made sure my curls were just the right way she liked it. I was ready, but I figured she'd be awhile, so I called the restaurant to make sure it wasn't full.

(Renee pov)

I was so happy that Jon and I were going out, I prayed that he wore his suit because my goodness he looks so good in a suit. I knew exactly what to wear my dress I wore to the 2018 wwe hall of fame, me and Jon weren't together yet but he told me that I looked pretty, which Seth soon translated to me he meant I looked hot as hell. I pinned my hair up and put on some makeup, I then put on my sparkle nature green dress. I walked out the bathroom and saw Jon sitting down on the bed waiting for me, he looked over and said "holy shit" "I take it you like how I look" I said as I laughed "like? Nah more like I'd like to rip that dress off of you and get right to work... but we have to get to dinner" he said. I blushed and said "jon" while laughing "what babe, it's only the truth... but you look absolutely gorgeous" "thank you baby, let's get going" we walked out of the hotel and went off to dinner. We had an absolutely amazing time, when we got back to the hotel we were getting ready for bed when he said "I'm so in love with you" I smiled and said "I love you too" we got in bed and drifted off to sleep

OMG THEY ARE SO CUTEEEE 😭! But sorry this chapter is a bit short because last chapter was so long SOME ACTUAL PICTURES OF JON AND RENEES OUTFITS FROM THE DATE IS GONNA BE ENTERED just click on the image at the beginning of this chapter 🙌🏽 ENJOY! (Who watched summerslam... it was so good!)