~Chapter 27: Finally happy again~

(Renee pov)
It's been 5 months since everything with randy and drew, we found out they were able to break out of prison and was in contact with jade, she stole the money to give to them.. but they used code names when they talked to her. Jade drew and randy were sentenced to 10 years in prison each. Jade knew before she came to Las Vegas that randy and drew had problems with us and that they were on the run.. she acted like they were after her but they weren't.. she knew that when she talked to drew and dolph when she first came to our house and she said she needed to go outside she knew they needed money because they were on the run. That's why she stole and that's how they knew where we lived. We were still kind of recovering from it.. we were very cautious but we lived our lives happily. Mackenzie is now one years old, she can talk a bit she has some teeth and she can walk. I was at home and Jon was on his way from a long tour he was on, he hadn't been home in about a month and I missed him a lot. My birthday was yesterday and he'd missed that. I was sitting on the couch while mackenzie played with her toys when Jon walked in with flowers balloons and gift bags he sat it down with his suitcase as mackenzie ran to him "da-ddy" she yelled running to him with a smile "hi princess daddy missed you" he said picked her up hugging her she giggled as he kissed her and tickled her. I got up as he put her down "damn you've gotten even sexier how much more can I handle" he said seeing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him I pulled away "I didn't get sexier you just haven't seen me in awhile" "pretty sure you got sexier which I don't even know how that's possible because you're a whole lot of sexy" he said kissing me. I smiled "I missed you handsome" I told him. He kissed me again then I asked "what's this?" Pointing to the 3 gift bags the flowers and balloons. "Since I wasn't here for your birthday I got you a few things. I smiled at him "you didn't have to baby" "but you deserve it beautiful" he said. We looked over and saw mackenzie starting to dig in the bags "that's for mommy princess" he told her picking her up, "fo-r mommy?" She said. "Good job princess yes for mommy" jon said, she was starting to say a few sentences with two words. Jon walked us over to the couch and sat the gifts down and put mackenzie in his lap I sat next to them "open them darlin" he said. I smelled the flowers. "These smell so good" I said to him. He smiled I sat the balloons down and opened the first gift bag. It was a beautiful necklace with my initials on it. "Jon" I said looking at him "it's so pretty" I said looking at the necklace I'd been wanting a new necklace for awhile but we never got around to it "open the next one" jon said while kissing mackenzie dimple. I opened the next one and it was me and Jon's wedding photos framed and decorated "oh my gosh I've been wanted this ever since we took these!" I yelled smiling. "I know, took some times to get them" he told me. I picked up the last gift and opened it.. it was the jacket my dad wore the day before he passed away, I'd never gotten it because it was at his old house and I couldn't bare going there since hats where he died. I looked at it holding it to my heart starting the get emotional. Jon hugged me and kissed me "I miss him so much" I said "I know darlin" after awhile I wasn't as emotional. It was late so mackenzie was asleep in her room, she's started sleeping in there in her own bed but sometimes she come in our room at night. Me and Jon were laying down.

(Jon pov)
We all know that I get angry when it comes to another man even touching Renee, everyone has seen how I get.. people have seen how nae gets but we don't see it often so I decided I want to prank her. The next day I got Renee's mom to be apart of the prank . Renee was at the store, Renee's mom came to our house and we Went to me and Renee's bedroom, Mackenzie was with Seth because he wanted to spend time with her so Sasha could get to know her better. We got upstairs and Renee's mom laid in the bed acting like we were asleep together. The front door opened and I heard "I'm home baby!" But I didn't respond. I laid down next to Renee's mom acting like I was asleep with her with my shirt off. "Jon?" She called again she walked up the stairs and into our bedroom "jon I-" she stopped in her tracks and her jaw dropped. "Jonathan David good" she yelled. I looked up "you weren't supposed to be home yet!" I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKED MY MOM! AND YOURE SAYING IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HOME YOU FUCKING IDIOT WE ARE MARRIED AND YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY FUCKING MOTHER!" Renee's mom looked up and said "sharing is caring" Renee turned completely red "You are my mom and i would never hurt you.. BUT WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TOUCH MY HUSBAND!?" She yelled at her "because he's hot" at that Renee let a tear slip she slapped me in the face as hard as she could "ow fuck!" I yelled "don't hit my man!" Her mom said Renee's eyes went wide "Your man? Really mom? YOU ARE MY MOM WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" Renee slapped me again "fuck this!" She yelled walking downstairs and out of the house "damn it we took it to far" I said running after her holding my cheek. I caught up to Renee and picked her up over my shoulder "get the hell off of me" she said punching me in the back. I had to admit it did hurt a little. I put her down when reaching the house "relaxxxxxx beautiful it was just a prank!" I said to her. "That's not funny" she said "kinda is" Renee's mom said smiling. Renee sighed in relief "wow I'm glad this was a joke.. I was about to chop Jon's balls off" she said laughing. "You wouldn't" I said gasping "I would" she said "damn you're one crazy woman...... and damn I love me some crazy" I said kissing her "okay you two heading home, had fun teaming with Jon today" Renee's mom said leaving out the house. Me and Renee spent the rest of the night Laughing about the prank and enjoying eachothers company.