~Chapter 17: Mr and Mrs Good~

(Renee pov)
Tomorrow was the day... I was marrying the love of my life. I was nervous and excited. That day we were kind of busy, all of our friends and family were flying out to see us. The first people to arrive was my cousins Jason and Maddie and my aunt. "COUSIN NAE!" My 11 year old cousins yelled as they came up to me "hey guys!" I said hugging them "Jon!" They said running to him after hugging me "hey kiddos how's it goin?" He asked "you were awesome on Wwe a few weeks ago when you Colby and joe threw Dolph Ziggler through a table it was amazing!" Maddie said "yeah and when you hit drew with a chair I was so happy" Jason said he laughed and said "well those two jerks deserved it, do you guys wanna see your new cousin Mackenzie?" "YES!" They yelled. "Alright come on she's upstairs" jon said they ran upstairs with Jon "oh Renee your home is beautiful, you and Jon are perfect" I hugged my aunt and thanked her. We sat down and talked, when Jon and the kids came downstairs "She's so little!" Jason said. "But she's so cute!" Maddie said I smiled and Jon handed her to my aunt. "Oh how precious, wow you two make beautiful babies" "thank you" jon said while smiling just then Jon's mom walked in I knew it was about to get serious, Jon hadn't seen his mom in 10 years. She walked over to Jon and tried speaking to him but he had no words. Jon didn't say anything I walked over to him and excused the both of us "please excuse me and Jon for a second" "come on" I said while pulling him I pulled him upstairs into our room he sat down on our bed I sat next to him and hugged him "it's okay baby, you can talk to me" "I just haven't seen her in so long, remembering how she was treated by my dad and how bad everything was for me it's all just a lot on me" he said sighing "I know my love, but that's your mom you haven't seen her in so long and I'm sure she misses you so much, just talk to her baby" he nodded and kissed me. "Nae we have to survive all day today and tomorrow without sex, I need you to stop calling me my love because that's gonna get me in trouble" he said to me. I laughed and kissed him "I'm sorry handsome, now come on so you can speak to your mom" he grabbed my hand and we walked out we walked downstairs and saw Jon's mom talking to my aunt and Jon's mom was holding kenzie. "Hey" jon said to his mom. My aunt took Kenzie from Jon's mom she went over and hugged him jon hugged her back "I missed you so much jon, I'm so so proud of you" she said kissing his cheek "thank you mom" he said "you have a beautiful home you're living your dream and you have a gorgeous wife and oh mackenzie is so beautiful" he smiled "she looks just like you" she said. She walked over to me "you must be Renee" she said while hugging me "yes" I said smiling "I just want to thank you for making my son happy and having my beautiful granddaughter" she hugged me again. Just then all of our friends my cousins my mom my uncles and family walked in "WHATS UP LOVERS" my uncle Ron said to me while hugging me he was the loud uncle "hey uncle Ronnie" I said to him he walked over to Jon "and you must be my little nieces fiancé" he said to him "yes sir" Jon said while shaking his hand "just treat my little pumpkin right she deserves it, but I know you will I heard what you did to that son of a bitch randy" "of course" he said "and where's my little pumpkin" he said looking for Kenzie he too her from my aunt "Ron! I was still holding her!" My aunt said to him he laughed. Seth Roman nattie my mom and all of our family and friends hung out all night long until night came. "Alright jon, you know the deal you can't sleep in the same room as your bride the night before the wedding" they said to him. Our friends and family went to their hotels while Seth and Rome stayed at our house to make sure jon didn't see me at all tomorrow until the ceremony and to make sure jon didn't sneak into the room in the middle of the night. He sighed " I know I know" I walked over to him and kissed him, he held onto my waist "I don't wanna sleep alone" he said in a baby voice. I smiled and poked his dimple "i don't either baby" "alright Jonny boy up to bed you go, renee here's mackenzie" Seth said He let go of my waist "love you darlin" "love you princess" he said "we love you to" I said to him he's kissed me one more time and went to bed. I walked upstairs and and into our room I put Kenzie down and laid in bed.

(Jon pov)
I laid in the guest room bed, I knew I wasn't gonna sleep tonight. I decided to break the rules and go get one more kiss from Renee. I got up and tiptoed to our room, Seth and Roman were downstairs on the couches. I walked in and opened the door, Renee looked over "babe, what are you doing" "just one more kiss" "JON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I heard Roman yell as Seth came up the stairs. I grabbed Renee and kissed her hard. She moaned I put my hand under her shirt. And she grabbed onto my arms. Seth came into the room "oh for the love of god jon"  Seth said he grabbed me off of her "you know the rules. You can see her tomorrow" "I needed just one more kiss" I said to him "you can kiss her tomorrow come on Jonny boy" Seth said bringing him back to the room. "God you two are clingy" Roman yelled upstairs "we can't help it" I yelled down to him. We heard Renee laugh. I laid down and sighed Seth closed the door. About 2 hours later I was dozing off to sleep when the door opened. I looked and saw Renee with Kenzie in her hands. She smiled and close the door. "Hey handsome, me and mackenzie are missing you" she whispered, she kissed me twice. "RENEE!" Seth yelled up the stairs. Roman came up and said "okay since you two have to be so difficult I'm sleeping in the room with Jon and monitoring them. Roman led Renee out out the room "love you beautiful!" I yelled to her "I love you to" she yelled back I laid down and closed my eyes, Roman came in and made sure I fell asleep.