~Chapter 24: Sister?~

(Jon pov)
I got up and ran after Renee "Renee please stop" I yelled after her.. she got in her car and drove off. I went back in the house and dialed her number. No answer. I tried again. No answer. I texted her asking her to talk to me and work this out. No response. "God damn it!" I yelled for the rest of the day I tried calling and texting Renee but never got a reply. I laid down on the couch and put my face in my hands I called again and left a voicemail "please come home darlin.. we can work this out" I said in the voicemail. Just then an old friend named Matt called me. I wasn't in the mood to talk but I knew he would just keep calling so I answered. "Hello?" I answered "Uh hey Jon.. there's sort of a problem" "look man I'm just going through a lot-" he cut me off "Jon it's Renee" he said. I jumped up "what!?" "I'm at the bar called Friday nights and i happened to see her, she looks drunk as hell shes stumbling and guys are trying to take her home... she won't go with them but I'm sure someone will get her, I'm watching her but you need to get here" "on my way" I said hanging the phone up and rushing out our house. I couldn't believe she went out looking that fast.. I thought we were stronger than that. I pulled up to the bar and walked in, i saw Matt standing by the door "where is she" I said to him. "Right there" he pointed to her, she was stumbling over her bar stool as this guy about 28 was touching all over her saying things like "come onnnn let me take you home" "no" she kept saying to him. I growled and walked over to them "didn't she just say no?" I said to him. Renee looked up at me. "J...onn? Is that you babe?" She slured in her drunken manner. I nodded . "Who the fuck are you?" The man asked "her husband and your worst fucking nightmare if you touch her again" I said to him. He put his hands up and backed away. Renee stood and almost fell but I caught her. I picked her up bridal style and she laid her head on my shoulder and put her hands around my neck. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you mad and walk out" "it's fine" I said to her as I put her in the passenger seat and buckled her in. I got in the car and started to drive home. "I feel dizzy" she said to me "we will be home in a second beautiful" I told her. We got home and I picked her up and carried her to our room I laid her on the bed as she fell asleep, I took her shoes and clothes off. I put her on a pajama shirt and some shorts. I then took her makeup off of her because I know she hates when she leaves it on over night. I put cover over her. I kissed her "my drunk beautiful wife, I'm not giving up on you and I never ever will even if you want to" I took my shirt off and put on basketball shorts. I laid down and pulled her into my arms.
(The next morning)
I woke up to Renee still asleep. I knew that she'd have a bad hangover in the morning so I got up made food and got her Tylenol and water. I sat it on the nightstand. About 10 minuets later she moved and groaned. She looked over at me. then got up and ran to the bathroom. She started to vomit in the toilet. I went in the bathroom and held her hair back and patted her back. When she was done she looked at me and frowned. She got up and brushed her teeth then laid back down "my head hurts so bad" she said I gave her the water and Tylenol. After she took it I handed her breakfast "you need to eat, not good to take that on an empty stomach" she took that plate and I laid down beside her. She looked at me "You're to good to me" I smiled at her "how so?" I said "After all I put you through yesterday, throwing a divorce in your face just because i was overwhelmed and after the fact you beat someone's ass for me, now you're making me breakfast giving me medicine.. you're just so good to me and I need to work on not giving up, I need to start showing you how much I appreciate you" "I do it because I love you" I said to her "and I love you too" she said "what happened to me last night? I remember little things like running out the house, going to some bar, then I remember you about to beat some guys ass and the rest is a blur" I explained to her what happened. She sat her food down and kissed me, she got on top of me. "Renee" I said to her "just a little fun before Kenzie comes back" I smiled at her and we continued to kiss and spent a few hours in bed 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉.

(Renee pov)
I went to the kitchen and called my aunt she told me she'd be bringing mackenzie home tomorrow. Jon came downstairs and kissed me  "I gotta get back on the road next week" he said to me I frowned "I don't want you to leave" "I know darlin but i gotta work" I sighed "I'm gonna miss you"  Jon's phone started to ring he was about to pick it up but I picked it up instead. He raised his eyebrow "let me answer" I said to him "hello" I said answering the phone "who is this I said A woman's voice said "Jon's wife who is this?" I said giving Jon a mean look "this is his sister" "his what?" "His sister, I'm calling to tell him I want to see him, I've heard a lot has changed.." I looked at jon he was confused because he didn't know what was going on "what's your name?" "Jade" she said "okay jade well I'll talk it over with jon you can speak to him now if you'd like" Jon's eyes shot up as soon as he heard the name "NO NO HELL NO" jon said taking the phone hanging it up. "Jon.." I said "yes I have a sister and I've never said anything about her because she's dead to me, there's no need to discuss her she's not coming around me you or my daughter" "Jonathan that is your sister, you can't just erase her from your life she's family" " no Renee no you don't know what she did she's dangerous" "but she's family jon.. she is your flesh and blood" "SHE IS NOT COMING AROUND YOU OR MACKENZIE END OF DISCUSSION SHE HURT ME AND MY MOM SHE WILL NOT PUT YOU AND MY DAUGHTER IN HARMS WAY!" He yelled and walked away upstairs. I sat down on the couch and sighed "might've pushed it to far" I said to myself. I wanted to make up with Jon, but I'm a very stubborn person.. but this is my husband so I have to put up my pride and go apologize. I went upstairs "Jonathan" I called. I heard him sigh from our room. I went and sat next to him. I looked down. He looked at me and I looked at him "I'm sorry for yelling at you darlin" he said to me "It's just so much that's happened to us so many bad things so many times you and princess have been hurt bringing my sister here will do nothing but cause more hurt" he explained to me "I'm sorry for pushing it, after you said no I should've just stopped, I just hate when family don't communicate family is so important to me and your family is my family" I said to him "I know beautiful" he said. "Can I know what you're sister did?" I asked a little quietly. "When we were younger, my mom barley had money to care for us... sometimes we didn't eat, so to help my mom me and my sister would have to sell drugs when I was 11 and she was 13. One night 3 men ran into our house and almost killed us because my sister didn't pay them because she smoked the drugs.. she'd gotten hooked on them ever since and has been doing and dealing ever since, I refuse to have my family in that" i started to tear up. No kid should ever have to go through what he went through. I hugged him. "I'm so sorry baby" I said to him as I cried "don't cry for me darlin.. it's all so much better now.. I have you and my princess" I nodded and he kissed me "I love you" "not as much as I love you" is said to him.