The end!

(Renee pov)
Me and Jon had just headed out and we were listening to music when mackenzie called. "Hey Kenzie you off to school" I asked "DREW IS HERE HES AT THE DOOR" mackenzie yelled into the phone " WHAT!?" I yelled back "HES HERE HES ABOUT TO BREAK DOWN THE DOOR" she yelled "JON TURN THR CAR AROUND" I yelled "what? Why?" He said "GOD DAMN IT JON TURN THE FUCKING CAR AROUND BEFORE I CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS MY BABY IS IN DANGER!" I yelled, he swerved the car around and sped back to the house "Kenzie Kenzie you an Rachel like your room door hide in the safe room and call the police and stay in the safe room baby" I said to her "we are in the safe room.. I called The police I gotta go we have to be quiet love you mom tell dad I love him" she hung up the phone and my heart was racing "Jon hurry the fuck up!" I snapped at him "IM DRIVING RENEE I NEED TO GET TO MY BABY! GOD DAMN YOU PEOPLE DRIVE!" Jon yelled

(Mackenzie pov)
Me and Rachel ran to my room and licked the door, I got into my closet and typed in the code for the safety room, my closet floor lowered and we hoped underground and closed the floor back with the code. "What the heck?" Rachel whispered, the safety room was about the size of a school restroom, not to big but decent size, there was a couch a light food and iPads down there. It's mainly used for when I just wanna be alone but also for situations or these. "Shhh" I told her. About 10 minuets later I heard drew walk into my room, my breath hitched... "where are you pretty little girl hmm?" He said in a creepy voice. We had cameras set up so I could see him on the iPad, he had a gun... I knew if my parents came in he'd shoot them both.. "I've gotta do something" I said "what? Mack are you insane!? He has a gun" "he won't shoot me... I'll just .. give him what he wants" I told her "no! No!" She said "I have to, he will kill my parents and I cannot live without them they are my world.. sounds lame but they are" I said to her, she gave me a hug and said, "okay.. how about you act like you're gonna give him what he wants then I come over and take his gun, if need be I'll shoot, remember my dad taught me how to hunt so" she said "okay... we can do this..." I said to her she nodded and I typed in the code and came out of my closet. "Drew..." I called out to him. He ran into my room and said "no need to hide pretty little girl" he said brushing my hair behind my ear. "Now... sit on the bed" he said to me.. I began to tear up but complied. "Good girl" he came close to me and got very close, as he leaned in for a kiss, "GET THE FUCK BACK BITCH" I heard, I looked over to see Rachel with his dress gun pointed at him, he looked back and laughed "aww isn't that cute.. you don't know how to-" BANG shot to Drew's shoulder. "I said get the fuck back!" She yelled. He fell holding his shoulder "KENZIE RACHEL!!!!!!" I looked over to see my mom and dad rushing in.. my dad mad as hell, "YOU STUPID FUCKING.." my dad in blind rage stomped drew in the face as the police flew in getting my dad to calm and taking drew on a stretcher. "I'm so happy you two are okay" my mom said hugging us "damn Rachel didn't know you could curse like that" my dad said finally calming down "only when I'm angry" she said laughing a little. "Alright mr. good seems like over the years these same people are bothering you... I assure you they won't anymore, hey kids.. you two are some brave souls" the officer said to us and my dad. He walked away. "I'm so proud of you mackenzie" my mom said hugging me.

2 years later
(Jon's pov)
My daughter was about to turn 15 years old in just a few days, I have to say she's grown up fast and it's scary but she's doing well in school and is keeping up with her sports and also started training for wrestling full time. She just got her first job at chic-fil-a, she also has started dating the same guy who came knocking on our door 2 years ago. All of our threats are in jail and we've had a peaceful life... at least that's what we think.