~chapter 3: more than friends~

~Chapter 3:
(Renne pov)
I didn't know what to do, he was freaking out and was gonna try and murder randy, the only thing I could think of was to kiss him. As soon as I did I completely melted into the kiss I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed that. "Wow" is all he said "tell me about it" I said. I was about to say something when Jon pulled me in by my waist and kissed me passionately I kissed him back, before we pulled away. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that" "why didn't you do it earlier?" I said " because you were with that bastard and you were happy and I want you to be happy and if that meant I wouldn't have you then it would have to be like that"
"Jon I've been in denial for awhile now, randy was not good for me and I knew that but I was afraid of being alone again" "you'll never be alone Renne" he said . We walked back to the car and went to my hotel. (Since our shows were in different states all the time we were in hotels in every different city)
We got to his room and he gave me some ice for my eye " you do know I'm beating the hell out of randy right?" He said "I know Jon but not now" "I know babe... I-I mean Renne"  "it's fine I like when you call me that" he blushed. "Renee I've been meaning to tell you something for awhile now, and you might not feel the same but I need to tell you" "go ahead jon" I said  "ever since I met you You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life you make me laugh, you understand me like no one else and you're so caring. I know you are probably shocked that I'm telling you this but truth is i have never felt this way about any other woman and as for that question you asked me when we were at raw, (a wwe weekly show) yes I am interested in someone ... you, it's always been you and only you. I sat there for a second taking everything he just said in, I have never been so happy after hearing that. No one has ever said such things to me and made me feel this special. "It's fine if you don't feel the same I just had to let you know, I understand if you don't want to leave randy" Jon said. I sat there silent because I was in shock, I didn't know he felt this way about me. He waited for an answer but I couldn't say anything i was nervous "well there's my answer, I'll see you later nae" jon said sadly. I didn't know what to do, I felt the same way but I couldn't put it in words he left out the door and I sat there... sat there and did absolutely nothing.

(Jon's pov)

I was completely heart broken I couldn't believe she didn't feel the same way, but at the same time I felt like an idiot for thinking an amazing girl like that would ever actually fall for me. Shes was still with randy , what would she want for me. I left out the hotel and went for a ride knowing that she was still in my hotel I asked for another room and since I was a wrestler I was able to get another one, I couldn't be in the same room as her anymore. After my ride I came back to the hotel when they told me my room was ready. I had to go back to the room Renne was staying in because my stuff was in there which I did not want to do. I knocked on the door because I didn't wanna be rude she came and opened the door and I said "just have to get my things" "what? Why?" She said "I got another room you can keep this one" I said quietly tears welling in my eyes, I'd never EVER cried over a woman but she just meant so much to me. "Jon.." she started "it's fine Renne I understand you don't feel the same" I said as I grabbed my things "no Jon it's not like.." "nae it's ok I promise" I said as I walked quickly out of the room "jon!" Renne yelled out the door but I ignored her, I didn't want a sorrow story about how she was sorry, because that wouldn't help. I walked to my new room opened the door and went straight to my bed.
(The next day)
I had a match on raw tonight and I really was not feeling up to it but I had to. I walked into the arena and saw joe (Roman reigns) "wassup Jon" he said "nothing much big guy" I said in a low tone "he looked at me and said "what's wrong" "nothing man just tired" I said "nah, I know somethings up jon" "nah man I'm fine I promise" "I know you're lying but I'll let it slide right now" I walked away shaming myself because I know how well he knows me. I walked to the locker room and unpacked my things. After that I was walking to catering to eat when I saw Renee talking to randy I sat there my heart shattering into pieces, I was watching them when I saw Renee turn to me, I started to turn and leave when I heard "Jon wait!" I ignored her, I couldn't let her see how hurt I was. "Jonathan please"  she said sounding like she was about to cry, she never ever calls me by my full name unless she's very serious, so stopped and turned around and saw her with tears in her eyes she walked closer to me and said "Jon why are you ignoring me" I sighed and started to walk again "Jonathan David good! Stop walking away from me" I kept walking I walked all the way to my locker room and closed the door, I tried and tried not to break down, I couldn't let her see me like this. (30 min later) I walked from the ring after winning my match against Sheamus.

(Renne pov)

I was devastated, letting Jon walk out that hotel room was a huge mistake, I couldn't believe how much he ignored me. I was explaining to Paige what happened when I saw Jon walking to his locker room I decided to give it one more try I walked up to him and said "please" he looked at me for a second and said "okay" "can we talk in the locker room?" He nodded and walked me towards the locker room we walked in and I sat down as he took his shirt off to change. He sat down next to me and said "what's up?" "Arent you gonna our a shirt on?" I said "yeah after we talk so I can shower" he said with a smirk. "Okay... I just wanna know why you've been avoiding me" he sighed and said "I haven't" "jon yes you have" he stood up and looked down at me "no I haven't" he stated quietly "Jon, I made a huge mistake when I let you walk out that room, I was just so nervous and shocked no man has ever opened up to me and made me feel so special in my life, truth is I feel the same way, you make me feel so happy I'm always laughing around you, you're there for me all the time, you protected me from randy you're the most loving man I've ever seen, and on top of all that you're absolutely stunning." He smirked at that last part and sat down and said "but what about randy I saw you two talking in catering" I put my hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes "no Jon you have that all wrong I was telling him I was done with him and that... I want to be with you." "Seriously" he said with shock in his voice "seriously baby" his lips crashed into mine in a passionate kiss once we broke for air he gave me a strong hug. "So I guess you can say we are more than friends" he said "way far from friends baby" I said.
I'm so sorry! I forgot to publish the third chapter! But here it is hope you all like it🙂.