~Chapter 23: Giving up~

(Jon pov)
I couldn't believe what she had just said to me.. I looked down at her "what?" I said. "I want a divorce" Seth and Roman over heard her and looked over "huh?" Seth said. "Can me and Renee talk privately for a second" I said to them. They nodded I grabbed Renee by her waist lightly and walked her to the end of the police car. "You want a what?" I asked her. "It's just to much jon.. obviously we aren't meant to be together because if we were all this wouldn't be happening to us" "So what that all this happened we are gonna go through our ups and downs together as one" I said to her. "No, I can't keep putting you and myself through this pain if all these people don't want us together then so be it" she tried walking away. "Renee" he said grabbing my hand. "Let's go home so we can talk about this" i said to her "there's nothing to talk about jon" "yes there is" I said holding her hand leading her to her car. I opened the passenger door for her and she reluctantly got in I closed the door "where you goin?" Seth asked me "I'm reminding Renee that she isn't going anywhere and that she's mine" I said and walked to the drivers side. "Jon please don't make this harder than it is" she said when I got in the car and closed the door. "Make what harder than it is?"  I asked her. "This... the spilt up" I chuckled a bit "I don't know what you think this is but you're not going anywhere, I refuse to let you walk out of my life.. I dont think you understand that without you there is  no me... there is no jon without you now.. I won't let you leave me and I won't give up on you even if you think you want to give up on me, now buckle up so we can go home and sort this out.. our daughter is coming home in a few days" I said to her.

(Renee pov)
I was in shock.. jon is a loving man and he shows me that everyday but I didn't think he loved me this much. I put my seatbelt on. We pulled into our driveway a few minutes later. Jon got out the car and came to open my door. We walked into the house and I sat on the couch. He came and sat next to me. "So explain to me why you think you're leaving me" he said. "It's just that so much has happened to us.. I just feel like we should forget about this so we can finally have peace in our lives" "peace?" He questioned "Renee if you and I get a divorce I will have absolutely no peace in my life I will be completely broken if you and I get a divorce I can't live without you... I can't sleep or eat without you hell I can't even last hours without seeing your face or hearing your beautiful voice, you can't give up on me like this.. we have a kid together and I'm in love with you.. I'm so fucking in love in you" I blushed. "I don't know jon... I just need time to think" he sighed. He got up and called my aunt to check on mackenzie he came back and sat down. "Renee I refuse to give up on us" "Well maybe you should give summer a call because I'm giving up" I said to him grabbing my purse and walking out the door.

SHORT AND SWEET!❤️ what do you guys think Renee will do?? Chapter 24 is coming soon  enjoy!🙂