~Chapter 12: scandal~

(Seth pov)
Paige an I have been dating for about 7 months now.. she had started to act really suspicious and I didn't know why. I took her out on dates and all to try and get her to stop acting odd. Nothing worked. I was at home with her watching a movie but she was on her phone the entire time. "Babe, are you gonna watch the movie or text?" I said to her "just a second" she said. I sighed and got up to use the bathroom. I heard Paige laughing obviously someone had her attention. I finished using the bathroom when Jon called me "hey Jonny boy" I said I heard a laugh and "he calls you Jonny boy" "is that nae I hear?" I said to him. Jon turned the camera "hey sethie how are you" She asked "I'm fine, how is the baby?" "The baby is growing, we have an appointment today" "that's good I'm so happy for the both of you" "thank you" She said "so Jonny what's up?" "I was wonderin if you and Paige wanted to go out to dinner with me and Renee, Roman is gonna come and try and find him someone" "yeah I'm down for it, hopefully it goes better than the bar did" I said to him "if summer shows her face I'll have Paige rip her to pieces since I can't" Renee said "and she'll do it for you" I said. "I'll send you the address, be there at 9:00" he said "I'll be there" I said. We got off the phone and I went into the living room "Paige do you wanna go with me jon Rome and Renee to dinner?" "Yes!" She said loudly " okay we are going at 9:00"

(Jon pov)
"Come on love our appointment is in 30 minuets" I heard Renee say. "Okay here I come" I came downstairs and we went outside and got into the car. I was driving to the hospital when Renee said "jon .. we need to get a house together" I looked over at her and said "really?" She smile dan said "yeah I think with the baby we need more room, my apartment/ condo is pretty big but not big enough" "Okay, we can start looking darlin" I told her. We got to the hospital and the doctor called us back. She asked renee questions and checked her vitals and made sure She was healthy. "Okay miss, you're next appointment is in 3 weeks" she said to her "okay thank you" she said me and nae got back to the car. When we got home it was about 5:00. Renee went to the room to take a nap I walked in the room and whispered "sleep well darlin" I kissed her as she snores lightly. I kissed her stomach " I love you so much and you aren't even in the world yet, I'm gonna protect you at all costs, it doesn't matter if your a girl or a boy, now be good for mommy don't put her in to much pain" I said to her stomach and kissed it again. I went downstairs and looked for some houses. I saw this really nice house that was just right for us, 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms a huge living space a huge back yard with a pool 2 other living rooms for games and a huge kitchen. I knew Renee would love it. I called the number to it to set up a time and day I could come and see it. (Later on)
Renee had just woken up "hey sleeping beauty" I said to her she kissed me and said I have to go get dressed. We both went upstairs and she put on leggings with a pink blouse and pink vans. I put on my usual jeans with a royal blue shirt we headed out the door and called Seth "hey man you on the way?" "Yes sir I am, is Rome comin?" "Yeah he's there already" "of course he is" Seth said. We got to the restaurant and walked in. We all greeted and hugged eachother then sat down in our booth I sat next to Renee Paige was in between Seth and Roman. "So what are you guys gonna eat?" I asked. "Not sure" Seth said Roman then got a text message. "Hold on y'all I gotta take a call" he said he walked away from the booth. We all were talking when Paige said "gotta use the ladies room I'll be back babe" and kissed Seth on the cheek. Me Seth and nae were talking when the waitress came over and asked if we were ready to order. "Where are they?" I said "not yet we are waiting" Renee told the waitress. "I'll get Paige" Seth said "I'll see where Rome is" I said. We got up and nae followed. Seth walked towards the bathrooms and said "THE FUCK IS THIS" me and Renee ran over and saw Paige and Roman all over eachother. "Babe it's not what it seems" Paige said "THEN WHAT IS IT THEN!?" "Look man I'm sorry... I've just been single for so long" Roman said "Roman are you fucking serious" I said to him "I can't believe this shit" Renee said. "You two are SO FUCKED UP! WE CANT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT BULLSHIT HAPPENING ! PAIGE YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND! IM DONE WITH YOU TWO!" Seth yelled walking out the restaurant jumping into his car and leaving "Rome.. you're so fucked up for this" I said to him they both stood there. "Just don't call Seth for awhile you really hurt him... and Paige give him some space" they nodded and me and nae left. We got home and called Seth. "Hey man you ok?" I asked him. "Nah man I'm hurt bad Never in a million years id expect Rome to go that low" "I know... just take some time away from them" I told him "I'm sorry Seth" Renee said "it's fine I just have a lot to think about" he said we got off the phone and Renee came in sat in my lap I held her and she said "I can't believe this" "I'm just as shocked as you"
(The next day)

(Renee pov)

I woke up and saw Jon on the phone with Seth "I just need to forgive and forget... but it will never be the same, I'm done with Paige and Roman is no longer my bother we have no problem but we are not friends" I heard Seth say "I understand man" jon looked over and saw me starting to wake "alright Seth I'll talk to you later man, remember my plan" "of course man even if I'm going through it I'm always here for you" they got off the phone "good morning handsome" I said to him "good morning beautiful" he said as he kissed me "how's my kid in there?" He said "fine, and growing" I said rubbing my baby bump that was really starting to show now a month in a half into the pregnancy. "We gotta hey back to work in a few days" I told him " I know" "what plane are you talking about with Seth?" "You'll see soon darlin." "How is Seth holding up?" I asked "he's not doing good at all, he's trying to keep it together... he says he forgives Paige and Roman but he's done with them" he said "this is all one big ass scandal"