~Chapter 9: I belong to you~

(Jon pov)
I woke up around 6am and went to brush my teeth and shower. Afterwards I went and woke up Renee so she could get ready "wake up darlin" I said to her. She groaned and said "5 more minuets" "come on beautiful we don't wanna miss our flight" she sat up with her hair in a messy bun and looked at me. "I want a kiss" she said to me "not until you get up and get ready babe" she got up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower. She came out with my merch on again. It was a dean Ambrose hoodie with some jeans and her hair down. With her black and white vans. I had on a "tapout" (wwe workout brand) shirt some jeans and black shoes. "Now may I have a kiss?" She asked
"Yes you may beautiful" I leaned down and kissed her. "Damn I cant get enough of you" she said. I smiled at her and said "and neither can I"

(At the airport)

(Renee pov)
Me and Jon got to the airport about 3 minuets before our flight so we didn't have to wait, we boarded the plane and sat in our seats. When we sat down jon and I were talking about what we had to do in raw tonight when summer rae (the girl from chapter one who flirted with Jon which made Renee upset) tapped Jon on the shoulder we both looked over, and when I saw her it pissed me off right away because she had on a mini skirt and crop top "hi jon" she said to him while smiling "uh hi?" Jon responded confused "yeah hi" I said with an attitude to make my presence known. "I was wondering if you could give me a ride after the show" she said while twirling her hair he was about to respond but I said "sorry hun he can't and won't be giving you a ride because Im riding with him ... me ... his girlfriend" she rolled her eyes and looked at jon and said " you're looking good jon" then walked away. Mind you I'm a very chill person and I don't have bad anger but I wanted to strangle her. I stood up and started to follow her but Jon grabbed me and sat me down in my seat he then kissed me and said ... "I belong to you, don't worry about her she's noting to me it's me and you beautiful just me and you I'm with you remember that" I calmed and nodded. "I don't think I'm calm yet can I have another kiss or maybe three more" I told him. He laughed and said "of course darlin"

(At the arena)
Me and Jon were at the arena and we both went to catering, I told Jon I had to use the bathroom so I went to the bathroom and when I came back I saw summer talking to Jon. Jon looked very uncomfortable speaking to her. I stayed there just to see if Jon let her touch him or anything. I hid behind the catering wall and tried to listen to their conversation "look summer I don't know how many times of have to tell you I am not interested in you okay, I am in love with Renee my girlfriend" I saw her grab Jon's muscle and say "come on Jon let me show you a real woman" I was pissed at the point but wanted to see what happened next "summer seriously stop fucking touching me Renee is gonna rip your head off" he said while trying to back away but she grabbed his private area. "WHAT THE FUCK" Jon yelled as she laughed and bit her lip after touching him there. "THATS FUCKING IT" I yelled while running towards her. But Jon grabbed me and said "no she's not worth it" "awwww Renee are you upset I touched him... well I'm sure I do it better than you" summer said I wiggled our if Jon's arms jumped over the table and tackled her. Jon picked me up off her and took me to the locker room when I heard "YOU BITCH" but it wasn't from summer it was Paige punching summer in the face followed by Seth grabbing Paige and saying "baby baby it's okay stop calm down" me and Paige were pissed I didn't know what was up with Seth and Paige but all I know is I want to absolutely kill summer. Jon carried me out of the building this time. He sat me down and I started to pace. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in and kissed me for about 30 seconds. When he pulled away he hugged me and we stayed like that for awhile, I calmed and he whispered "Renee" I looked up at him with tears of anger in my eyes and said "yes" he grabbed my chin and lifted it "I love you with every bone in my body, I will never ever look at another woman the way I look at you, I will never ever put my lips on another woman I will never ever hurt you, I am with you! No one else ! Compared to you summer is a piece of trash. You are absolutely fucking gorgeous god damn you are sexy! I belong to you darlin no one else" he said to me "I love you so much jon" I said to him "words cannot explain how much I love you" "wait... why did Paige try and kill summer and why did Seth call her baby?" I asked him "I don't know but I'm definitely gonna ask.
Me and Jon walked back into the arena he held my hand when we passed summer "I'm with you darlin" he whispered as we walked by.

(Jon pov)
I don't know what the hell summer thinks she's doing but I'm the furthest thing from interesting her in, she's not even a thought to me. I have the woman of my dreams I would never mess that up for her. I walked Renee to my locker room. When we got in I started to get ready for my match. I took off my shirt and stretched and did some warm ups. Renee sat there watching me the entire time. I smiled at her and said "like what you see darlin?" "More like love what I see" I smiled and kissed her lips. " you're so beautiful darlin" I told her "I love you so much" "I love you too" *knock knock* dean your match is in 5 minuets. A crew member said to me. "Okay here I come" I kissed Renee and said "see you after beautiful" "be careful!" She yelled I smiled and walked out.

(Renee pov)

I was in Jon's locker room watching his match, when I heard "hey nae!" I turned and saw Paige! "Omg hey girl!! What's up with you and Seth!???" "Ohh nothin we may or may not be secretly dating for almost 3 weeks now" "WHATTTT OMG!!!" "Yeah I'm so happy with him, but summer approached him earlier and touched all over him, that's why I freaked out on her" she told me "what the hell. She literally touched Jon's "junk" today" "she needs to get her own man" Paige said "very true" "okay well I have to go I have a match tonight hun" she said "okay byeeee!" She walked it and I focused back on Jon's match when the door opened "since you think you deserve dean so much how bout you fight me!" I turned around and saw summer rae standing there. all my anger came back "ALRIGHT BITCH LETS FIGHT" I said. I tackled her down and started beating her and pulling her hair out.

(Jon's pov)

After my match I walked backstage, I was confused because usually Renee would wait on me after my match backstage, I shrugged it off and started to walk to my locker room when I heard "YOU BITCH I WILL KILL YOU" I knew exactly who it was ... Renee.. and she was mad. I barged in and saw Renee and summer in an all out brawl... Renee was kicking her ass! "BABE" I yelled I grabbed nae but she still had her hair and was kicking her in the face "RENEE I NEED YOU TO LET GO!" Just then Paige barged in and tackled summer causing Renee to let go.. then came in Seth grabbing Paige off of her. "I WILL END YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH" Renee screamed. I was in absolute shock, Renee had never ever been this pissed "YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE" Paige screamed as Seth grabbed her. The door to the locker room was closed and it was loud backstage so no one heard this argument beside Roman who came in and said "I heard everything summer get your ass out" she got up and ran out. Seth looked at me and said "dude summer has got to stop" "tell em about it" I told him I then pointed between him and Paige and whispered "you two a thing" he nodded and said "yep" I gave him a thumbs up as Renee and Paige went to the bathroom together to try and calm "I want to beat her fucking ass! Jon belongs to me! She should not be touching or even looking at him!" "Tell me about it !! That whore just won't stop!" "Renee" I said "Paige" Seth said "I belong to you!" We both said at the same time to each of them. They nodded. Renee came and sat down on my lap and said "I don't know how to control my anger around her." "I know baby I know" I said to her. They calmed the both of us down and at the end of raw Seth went to his hotel with Paige and me and dean went to ours and went straight to bed.

OMG NEW COUPLE!!!😍 summer is so annoying 😒. But CHAPTER 9 is here !!!