~Chapter 6: Reunite~

(Jon pov)
I woke up the next morning with a text from Renee it read *jon please call me* I sighed, Renee wasn't making this easy on me... I tried to make myself not mad at her but I couldn't believe she actually cheated on me and it was only a month into the relationship. I was going to get in the shower when Renee called me I didn't want to answer but I couldn't resist. "Yes Renee" "please" is all she said... that one word in her whispered tone.. I could tell she was crying... I couldn't resist her anymore I had a huge weak spot for her and I couldn't do anything about it "I'll be over in an hour, to talk and only talk" I said to her "okay baby" is all she said... she really knew how to get to me... she knows when she calls me baby I can't resist her. I hung up the phone and got into the shower. (About an hour later)

I pulled up to her apartment and knocked on the door... after a few seconds she came and opened the door... her hair in a messy bun, she had an oversized t shirt on with no pants on. She looked so beautiful even in her pajamas I looked into her eyes and saw how red they are. She sniffled and said "sorry I look a mess" "no you don't" I said to her she stepped aside and let me come in, I walked in and sat down at the table in the dining room. She walked up to me and gave me a long hug. I was hesitant but eventually hugged her back she pulled away and said "can I show you" referring to how she didn't cheat "go ahead darlin" I told her she walked to her living room and picked up her phone, she gave it to me and said "look in the bottom right hand corner the dates of these messages are years old, they are screenshots of randy and his ex wives messages, he had someone edit them onto my phone but they obviously forgot about the date on the side" she said. I looked up at her and she started to cry " I'd never do that to you, I would never hurt you like that" she said with tears flowing. I grabbed her and picked her up her legs wrapped around my waist "I'm so sorry babygirl, I shouldn't have left last night I should've talked to you"

(Renee pov)

Jon was holding me and I was crying into his shoulder, I was crying from relief and from being so upset. It was all so overwhelming. He sat me down and pressed his lips against mine in a long lingering kiss. After he broke from the kiss he said "please stop crying darlin I can't see you cry it shatters my heart" he said, I wiped my tears and said in a shaky voice "I'm sorry" He kissed my forehead and asked "how do you know it's randy?" "Because when me and him were friends awhile ago he showed me the messages between him and his ex wife, to show me that they still could be in love, I know for a fact because he sent me that same screenshot and I scrolled through our conversations from years ago and saw it" I explained "I'm going to fucking kill him" He said. "Not at work babe" i said to him... "I know I know" i hugged him and said "I missed you so much, I don't know what it is but I couldn't sleep without you..." I said "I couldn't sleep without you either baby" he said "how about I order take out and get us a movies set up while you go shower and do what you have to do, so we can have a date night" he said " awww how cute, okay babe I'll be back" I ran upstairs and hopped in a shower.

(Jon's pov)
I was answering the door and when the man left Renne came down stairs. I looked at her and smiled she had on pajama shorts and my dean Ambrose shirt "well when did you get that?" I said referring to the shirt "last week at work" I walked up to her and pulled her close by her waist "well good thing you did". I told her I kissed her and started to get our food ready. After we got our food ready we were watching a movie and eating together When Renee got a text...

(Renee pov)

I was having an amazing day, so happy that I got jon back I don't know what I would do with out him. Then my phone dinged, I didn't think anything of it because my sister was supposed to text me when she was home from her trip, I looked at my phone and it wasn't from my sister, it was randy. I checked the messages and this one was real because it showed when I blocked him and somehow it unblocked him, there was no messages before it after the text he had just sent me... showing me that those "messages" between me and him that he purposely placed on my phone where absolutely fake! The message he had just sent said "hey my gorgeous girl, I heard you and dean split up.. how about I come pick you up and we go talk about our problems" I looked at the message in disgust, knowing that randy intentionally set me up, me and Jon never announced what happened and no one knew besides me and him and of course randy... I didn't wanna tell Jon because he'd go hunting for him right away. So I just replied "you set me up! And I have proof you did! Leave me and Jon alone you bastard!" I sent back. A few minutes later he texting back and said "oh little Renee you don't understand... YOU BELONG TO ME! NO ONE ELSE!" "Fuck off randy!" I texted back. He then responded with "you slut! You left me for him!" I then blocked him because I couldn't deal with him anymore. Little did I know jon was watching me the entire time.. he knew something was wrong "Renee" was all jon said and I knew that meant give him the phone, I unblocked randy so he could see the messages and have him the phone before Jon could read the messages a string of other messages he sent popped up from when I blocked him some said I was a bitch and he was gonna find me and hurt me some said that he wants me back and some said some very inappropriate things he wanted to do with me. Jon started to read the messages from when I responded and from when I blocked him after he read them he sat the phone down on the table and walked upstairs into my bedroom "jon?" Was all I said... he said nothing back and continued to walk... I walked upstairs to follow him and when I got up there I seen him a tear fell down out of complete anger... he was shaking... I had never ever seen him so angry.

Uh oh... jon is very pissed. I wonder what he will do next 🙂. This chapter was kinda short because I want to keep you guys on the edge of your seat🙃. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!