SERIES 2!!! ~bully~

(Jon pov)
I decided to sleep on the couch seeing Renee was upset with me, but that didn't go well.. I woke up at 4am not able to sleep without Renee. It might sound ridiculous I'm a 41 year old grown man that can't sleep without his wife... but I'm in love with that woman and can't spend a second without thinking about her. I walked up the stairs and went into the room to surprisingly find Renee awake. "What are you doing up?" I asked her. "I should ask you the same thing" she said. I sighed and sat on the bed next to her. "We need to talk." I said to her. She nodded agreeing with me. "I'm so sorry for everything that's happened to us... randy, drew, summer Paige, my sister... we've been through hell and it's my fault I know I say I'm gonna always keep you and mackenzie safe and I'm sorry I haven't always held that promise.. I try and try I put everything on the line to keep you both safe but I always fail.. that kills me , I'm the man of the house and my job is to keep you safe and I can't even do that" I said breaking down. Renee held me, "don't think like that Jon.. I'm sorry about what I said earlier i was just nervous. You've kept me and mackenzie very safe.. without you I'd be dead, you saved me from an abusive relationship... you have fought for me made sure me and our child is safe. You've done everything to keep us safe and for that I love you so much" she said kissing me. I kissed her back. "I don't like that you think that way, we will be fine I trust you." She said. I nodded "let's get some sleep baby, we gotta get back on the road next week" I said to her. At that we fell asleep.

(Mackenzie pov)
I woke up to the sound of my mom saying my name and the smell of bacon. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "time for school" my mom said to me while kissing my forehead. "Why can't fall break last 2 more weeks" I whined. "Sorry girly gotta learn" my mom said to me. She walked out of my room as I went into my bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I then put on my outfit. It was black ripped jeans with a white shirt and my black vans. I curled my blonde hair and went downstairs where my dad and mom were sitting at the table about to eat breakfast. We all ate and I put on my book bag some lipgloss and grabbed my headphones phone and a piece of gum. My dad dropped me off and I went into school. I was putting my things in my locker when Maddison walked up to me. Maddison... she doesn't like me for some reason, she calls me names and I hear she talks about me, she's a bit taller than me.. she has brunette hair brown eyes and perfect skin. I hate her guts.. my mom and dad always told me to stand up for myself but I had to admit I was afraid, not of her but what would happen to my good reputation if I kicked her ass in front of the entire 7th grade. "Oh wow mackenzie you managed to look worse than you did before fall break" she said to me. I ignored her and walked away but she came back. Along with her friend Sarah. "Awww someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she said to me I looked at her. "Heard your dad went to jail.. looks like your entire family is crazy!" She said laughing. I rushed past her and went to class

(Renee pov)
Me and Jon had noticed lately Kenzie didn't want to go to school... she used to love school in 6th grade besides watching wrestling school was her favorite place to be. We didn't pay much mind to it because teens get like this. The day went by slowly. Me and Jon went to the gym jon needed to get back in the ring and I went simply because he looks amazing while working out. We got home just in time for mackenzie to get off the bus. "Hey Kenzie how was your day?" I asked her. "Fine" she said walking pass us Both and going upstairs. "Somethings wrong" jon said. "Yes very wrong" I said as me and Jon went upstairs. We walked into mackenzie room where she was unpacking her book bag. "Kenzie?" I asked. She looked over at me. "What's wrong, I know somethings up" jon said to her, "nothing dad it's fine I'm okay" she said. Me and Jon didn't want to harass her so we saved what we had to say for later. "Well okay... we have to go on the road next week, and you have school so we will send Rachel over to stay with you you'll both ride the bus together" jon said to her. Rachel is one of Kenzie's bestfriends, "Okay" is all she said. A few hours later we jon and I were making our plans for next week when we got a call from wwe headquarters. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Renee. Is dean with you?" Triple H (our boss) asked "yes he's here" I said. "We need you both to come in tomorrow morning I'm sorry it's short notice but it was a last minute thing." "It's fine.. we will be there" I said to him. I told Jon what the plan was. We explained everything to mackenzie. We then invited Rachel over because we had to leave in the morning.

(Mackenzie pov)
Rachel knocked on the door and I answered. She's a blonde a little shorter than me grey eyes and she Loves shoes. "Hey" I said to her as she walked in with her bag. "Hey Kenzie where's mom and dad?" Me and her were basically sisters so she called my parents mom and dad and I called hers mom and dad. "Packing, they have to leave tomorrow." She nodded and we went upstairs. "Hey Rachel" my mom said hugging her that's when my dad came out picked Rachel up and spun her around. "Dad put Rachel down.. just because she's short doesn't mean you can do that" we all laughed and he sat her down. We went into my room and got ready for bed.
(Next morning)
Me and Rachel woke up to a note left by my mom and dad and breakfast. We were eating and watching wrestling when we got a knock on the door. I got up and looked out the window, it was UPS with a box. I opened the door. And the guy handed me the box, "you look just like your mom" the man with the box said... I looked up at him slowly, "what?" I said. He smiled and Rachel came to the door. "What is it Mack?" She asked "hello I'm .. drew" the man said, I instantly knew the name and slammed the door and locked it "oh my sweet little girl you can't hide" he said. Me and Rachel ran upstairs and called my dad "dad drew he's he's here he's at the door.. HELP!"