Teasing

Kris

After we say goodbye to my hometown we get back to sunny San Diego. I meet up with a bunch of my friends that I haven't seen all summer and naturally Kehlani comes with. We live together now anyways.

So we decide to meet up with some guys on the team at the beach to hang out. It was still hot and summer practices were just heating up. There was a few new guys but for the most part it was the good old guys.

So we change into our swimsuits and take the short drive to the sunny shores of San Diego. I find my friends by the beach volleyball and walk over there to reunite with them.

"Hey! It's the big man" my friend Thomas cheers. I insert myself into the group and make sure I keep Kehlani by my side. "How was your summer" he asks me as he pulls me into a hug.

"It was great. I went back home and brought Lani with me. We hung out and watched a bunch of movies together. It was refreshing" I explain

"You guys serious" he asks and I smile.

"Of course. We even got a apartment together here on campus. My family has taken her in as one of their own and she's opened up a lot. We're in a good place" I admit.

"That's great to hear. How has training been going" he wonders and I laugh.

"My Dad kicks my ass. I probably swung at 10,000 pitches this summer" I admit.

"You're going places Kris. I'm telling you this now, you're gonna be big" he insists.

"I sure hope so. Otherwise all of this is for nothing" I laugh.

After I find a drink and Lani finds a beer we head to the water. I did miss being so close to the ocean, this was my favorite part of going to school out here.

We get in the water and it was a bit cool at first, but we warm up quickly. My friend Danny and his girlfriend Amanda join us as we talk. And usually when I'm with friends Kehlani sits back and listens. But she was pretty engaged and looked to be hitting off with Amanda which made me happy. She didn't have a lot of friends which is crazy to think about it considering I'm more obsessed with being her than she is with me. But it's good to see that she has someone other than me out here to talk to.

"Can I ask you a question" I ask Kehlani as we swim around.

"Is it going to make me punch you" she asks.

"I sure hope not" I admit.

"Try me" she insists.

"Do you remember back when we were in Vegas and you asked what we should do and I joked around and said we should get married" I question.

"Yeah. That was one of the best nights of my life" she admits.

"What would you have said if I want joking? Like if I really took you to go get married. Would you" I wonder.

"Kris, we're so young. We don't have any business getting married right now" she insists.

"I know that. And I have no intentions on getting married any time soon. Proposing maybe, you can be engaged for a long time before you get married. I'm not saying let's do anything crazy that we would regret.

I'm just curious as to if you would something crazy like that for me" I explain.

"I think that eventually I would have ended up at a alter at you. At first I would have said no because I would be too scared. I would probably be mad at you for asking.

But then the longer I sat there and thought about it I would have agreed to it. I know that if I was to ever get married it would be to you. I know that I don't want a huge wedding with a bunch of people, I just want you and your family and my sister. So eloping in Vegas would actually probably be the most accurate way for us to get married" she admits.

"So is that a yes" I ask.

"Yes Kris. If you would have tricked me into thinking we're going to the Eiffel Tower in Vegas and went to a chapel instead, after a 20 minute breakdown I probably would have married you anyway" she claims and I laugh.

"That's what I like to hear... kind of" I smirk.

"Hey, I think that's progress. This time last year I would have thrown a brick at your face if you ever did that" she insists.

"That would not have been fun" I admit.

"Well not for you" she smirks.

"Come here you stinker" I say as I pull her body against mine. Her backside fits into my frontside like a puzzle piece. She looks up to me with those big bright green eyes and I can't help but smile.

"Alright, you got me. Now what" she asks.

"I'm gonna kiss you a lot" I insist.

"Mhmmm I would like that" she admits.

I slowly kiss the back of her shoulder all the way up to her neck. I feel her nails dig into my legs as she holds me tight. Her fingers get tangled in my hair as she makes sure my lips never leave her skin. And they don't.

"Kris" she gasps and I stop.

"What baby" I ask.

"Can we go back to the apartment" she asks.

"Why, what's wrong" I wonder.

"You're teasing me and I'm not going to be able to hold back much longer" she claims.

"Then lets go" I insist.

We get our things and dry off before hopping back into the car. I drive back to campus as quick as possible before parking and dragging Kehlani up to our place. We toss our things on the couch and head straight to the bedroom before closing the door behind us. We both shed our clothes before jumping onto the bed. I crawl on top of her as she reaches out for me. She cups my face softly as I smile at her.

"I love you baby" she says.

"I love you most."