It's Too Late

*Jealousy's POV*

I woke up to Ricky shaking me frantically. "Is it Azarius?" I grumbled. "What? No, Jeal-"

"Is the house on fire?"

"No, but-"

"Then fuck off I'm sleeping."

I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but Ricky picked me up. "It's Sin." he hissed at me, and I opened my eyes. I flopped in his arms so he would set me on my feet.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, seeing the fear in his eyes. "Your mom." That was all he needed to say for me to know Sin was in serious danger.

"What about Azarius?" I asked, knowing we needed to hurry and leave. "We're dropping him at the Motionless house, they already have Electra and Sidra. Chris is at your mom's, trying to help Sin."

I grabbed shoes out of the closet quickly and put them on, nearly falling over in the process, and Ricky ran to make sure Azarius was ready. I grabbed my phone, tucked it into my bra, and ran out of the room.

Ricky and Azarius were standing by the door, Ricky looking impatient. We hurried out of the house, got Azarius into his carseat, and we sped to the Motionless house, no one saying a word.

I unbuckled Azarius once we got there, and told him to just go inside, which he did. Ricky sped away towards Mom's house, and I finally asked what was going on.

He drew in a deep breath before saying, "Your mom is trying to take her, and I think Sin is going to let her." I immediately began to sob at those words. I couldn't lose my sister, I just couldn't.

We got there in less than five minutes, just in time to see Chris being literally thrown out the front door, landing on the lawn, and he laid there.

"Chris!!!" I screamed, scrambling to get out of the car, and dropping to my knees beside him. "Get... Sin..." he gasped in pain. The cold, winter wind blew around us harshly, but it was more intense than usual.

I looked up at the house to see Mom standing in the door, smiling down at us evilly. "Hello Jealousy!" Mom yelled over the wind, "Come to join your sister and I?"

"Fuck you!" I shouted, standing, as Ricky tried to lift Chris to his feet, "Give me back my fucking sister!" Tears were pouring down from my eyes as Mom cackled, and motioned to someone beside her to step into view.

Sin appeared at Mom's side, and Mom wrapped an arm around her, though Sin seemed uncomfortable.

"Sin! Please, don't do this!" I begged her. Sin looked at Mom, and Mom shook her head. "I'm sorry Jealousy!" Sin told me, fighting to be heard, "I can't leave, ever!"

"Sin, please!" Chris sobbed, "What about the girls?! Or me?!" She shook her head, looking down at her feet. "They have you, and you're strong." she said, looking back up at us three.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Ricky yelled at Mom, running up to the house. He reached the porch, and was sent flying, landing at my feet. "Ricky!" I cried, dropping to my knees and cradling him in my lap.

"We're protected here!" Mom informed us, satisfaction in her voice, "Our Dark Lord keeps us safe!" "You're fucking crazy!" Chris screamed at her, "Sin, come back with us!"

"She's mine!" Mom screeched as Sin opened her mouth to respond. "The fuck she is!" I yelled back at her. Mom just laughed, and Sin looked as though she wanted to be with us. "Sin, please just come home!" I pleaded.

She shook her head at me, a devilish smile appearing for a moment. "I am home." she said, her voice barely audible. Mom hugged her tighter and whispered something in her ear.

Sin looked at her, sadness now clearly visible. Sin said something to Mom, and I read the word "No" on her lips several times.

"Sin, babe please, get away from her!" Chris begged, tears streaking down his cheeks and landing on the near frozen grass. Mom threw her head back and laughed, and it seemed as though the sound echoed around us.

Sin looked at Chris with tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry..." she mouthed to him. He opened his mouth to respond, but the wind blew the front door of the house shut.

~The End!~