She Drips Through The Cracks In The Walls

*Chris's POV*

  "So, where's Sin and the girls, man?" Angelo asked me, "At Megan's again?" Angelo, Balz, and I were all sitting on my couch eating chicken wings and watching the Red Wings/Avalanche game.

  "Yeah, they are." I replied, putting another chicken wing in my mouth. Sin and the girls have been at Megan's every other day these last two weeks.

  "And with us being in the studio still, you really don't see her much now, do you?" Balz asked me, and I shook my head sadly. "Or Electra and Sidra... She hasn't even said, 'I love you,' to me in the last two weeks."

  "What the fuck, man? That's not right." Angelo groaned, turning away from the large TV mounted on the wall to face me. "Yeah, you should really have a chat with her." Balz added.

  I shook my head, my jet black hair swishing on both sides of my face. "It'll just cause a fight." I said quietly, and took a drink of my coffee. My phone buzzed next to me, so I checked it.

Ricky: hey, is Sin w/ u?

Chris: no, shes @ Megans, y?

Ricky: cuz i finally got Jealousy 2 agree 2 talk 2 Sin, but Sin wont answer her call, or mine

Chris: thx 4 the heads up, ill try calling her

*Sin's POV*

  "Sin, could you be a dear and grab the brownie mix from the cabinet?" Mom asked me as she grabbed things out of the fridge. I opened the cabinet and set the box on the sink as Electra came running in with my phone.

  "Mommy, Daddy's calling you!" she exclaimed, shoving the phone at me. I thanked her, then answered his call.

Sin: Hey baby, what's up?

Chris: Hey, what's going on with you and Jealousy?

Sin: You mean her not talking to me? You know why, it's because of Mom.

Chris: No, why wouldn't you answer when she called? Or Ricky?

Sin: I didn't know she called, my phone was in a different room. Electra saw you were calling and brought it to me.

Chris: You should call her back.

Sin: Okay, I will.

Chris: I love you Sin.

  I hung up the phone without replying to him. I hadn't said, "I love you," to him in two weeks, I don't know why. I just felt like if I said it, I would be lying to him, even though I knew I loved him.

  "I'll be right back sweetheart, I have to take care of something." Mom told me with a wink, and she walked out of the kitchen. I sat in a chair to wait for her, and scrolled through my Instagram.

  After about a minute, I saw a post from Chris. It was a picture of Chris and I, captioned:

Throwback Thursday. I miss her so much. I feel like she's not mine anymore.

  To see that post made me really sad, honestly. Of course I was still his, he's the one I come home to every day. I loved him with everything I was, he saved me.

  He showed me what it really means to love someone, and never leave their side. To never betray them.

To know he didn't think I cared anymore broke my heart.

*Chris's POV*

  I finally decided to ignore my phone, since it kept buzzing with Instagram notifications after I posted a picture of Sin and I, saying that it felt like she wasn't mine anymore.

  Angelo, Balz, and I continued watching the game, shouting random comments and curses out the screen. When it was finally over an hour later, I decided to get rid of all my Instagram notifications.

  As I was scrolling through them, I saw it was mainly likes and comments about, "Aw I'm sorry!" or, "That's so sad!" but one comment caught my eye. Sin's comment.

motionlessinsin: @iWantyourskulls666 i will always b urs, even after my last breath

  She still wouldn't say that she loves me, but at least I knew she still cared. I showed the guys, and they seemed as disappointed as I was that she hadn't said, "I love you."

  The guys and I decided to clean up the living room, since there was trash covering the coffee table, and some on the floor, as well as couch cushions thrown about.

  I knew Sin wouldn't be happy about coming home to that, even though she wouldn't say anything. She would probably just clean it herself and go to bed pissed off at me. I got another Instagram notification, saying I was tagged in something, so I looked at it.

  It was a picture of Sin and I, from not long after she moved in with us. I remembered it being taken perfectly.

*Flashback*

  "If you don't pick a movie, I'm gonna beat you." I threatened Sin. We had spent the last hour arguing over who would pick what movie we watched, and I was really irritated with it.

  She threw her hands up in defeat. "Fine, okay?!" she yelled. She got up from the couch and stomped over to the collection of movies, then dropped to the ground in front of it.

  She looked through them for about thirty seconds before pulling out a DVD case, but she was in the way of me seeing which DVD.

  She put it into the player, then came back to the couch and sat beside me. The menu came onto the screen, and I grinned. She had chosen Nightmare Before Christmas. I hit *PLAY* on the movie, and it began.

  During Jack's Lament, which she told me was her favorite song in the movie, she moved closer to me, snuggling into my side. I froze for a moment in shock, then wrapped an arm around her.

  I heard giggling and whispering a few minutes later, during What's This, and looked up to see Ryan and Ghost, phones pointed at Sin and I, taking pictures.

  "You fuckers, get your asses over here!" I yelled. Sin jumped away from me, startled, and the guys walked over sheepishly.

  "They're cute pictures if that makes any difference." Ryan mumbled, showing me his phone. I looked at the screen, and I had to admit, it really was cute. I looked at Sin, who was smiling at the photo.

  I took the phone from him and sent it to myself, that way I could always save that memory.

*End Flashback*