My Soul From Out That Shadow

*Sin's POV*

You let me violate you

You let me desecrate you

You let me penetrate you

You let me complicate you

  "Are you nuts?!" Ghost exclaimed as he walked into the house, running to turn off the stereo, "Nine Inch Nails- Closer, with four year olds?!" I rolled my eyes, Chris jumping to my defense before I could respond.

  "Our house and our children, we'll listen to what we want, DEVIN." Ghost scowled at being addressed by his real name, and I burst out laughing. "Aw poor Devin!" I teased.

  He let out a low growl, just as the twins came running in. "Uncle Ghost!" Electra shrieked as Sidra begged for a hug.

  Ghost's scowl turned into a smile as he lifted Sidra and spun her around, then gave Electra a turn. 

  Electra squealed as she flew through the air, so he spun her a couple more times before gently setting her on her feet.

  Just to spite Ghost, I turned the song back on, and he immediately turned it off again. "Freaking Sin..." he grumbled, rubbing his forehead with one hand.

  I laughed at him as I sat on the couch beside Chris. "I let them watch Family Guy, you can cuss in front of them now. Hell, THEY can cuss. I just don't because I'm so used to not doing it." I told him, and his eyes widened.

  'Are you fucking for real? You'll let THEM cuss? God damn Sin they're four!" he yelled, frightening both the girls.

  They ran to me and Chris, so we held onto them as Chris said, "Just because they can, doesn't mean they do. Calm your ass down, Devin fucking Sola."

  Ghost rolled his eyes, then moved closer and apologized to the girls for raising his voice. They forgave him immediately, which Chris and I both had expected.

  "Well, you two get on outta here. Have fun." he told us, and Chris and I thanked him, then headed out the door.

*An hour later*

  "You're sure he's home?" Chris asked as we pulled into the empty driveway. "Yes, Chris. There is a garage ya know, and people do generally use those to put their cars in!" I responded as he shut off the engine.

  We climbed out of the car and walked up to the door, where I gave a quick, rapid knock on the door, which opened almost immediately. 

  "Chris, Sin, hey guys!" Zain greeted us, and I practically jumped on him, giving him the tightest hug I could. "Let go, he's gonna kill me." Zain whispered to me, so I released him.

  I turned to Chris to see him giving Zain a wicked look, so I poked his arm. "Lighten up, it's been forever and I'm excited!" I reminded him.

  Zain laughed as Chris relaxed himself. "You wanna get started?" he asked me, and I nodded eagerly. "Fuck yes I do!"

  I had agreed to let Zain do my hair, and he was even going to do it for free. The only  catch was, he got to do whatever he wanted to it.