I Remember Every Dying Whisper

*Chris's POV*

Your makeup is melting

A reflection of your pride

You're twisting and turning

I'll bury you alive

It's so fun to watch you

As all you were turns to dust

Fuck you and your lies

Bitch I'll tear out

Your fucking eyes

There's not a single thing

You could say to save yourself

It's worthless now

Pathetic to even try

Watch out

Cuz I will eat you alive

"That's kickass so far!" Balz exclaimed. I laughed and wiped sweat from my forehead. We were in the studio, working on our song "Melting Lies" for the new album, "Black Pearl."

"Yeah, we need to finish it though." Angelo said, throwing his drumsticks across the recording room. "Hey, cool it!" our manager Korel said over the intercom. "Sorry!" Angelo replied, grimacing.

I saw Korel roll his eyes on the other side of the glass, and I laughed. "Hey Korel, you wanna bring me my notebook with the lyrics, and a pen?" I asked. "Get it yourself." he responded, then took a sip of his water.

I set the mic back on the stand, then went and grabbed my notebook, dropping into a chair beside Korel as I pondered over more lyrics.

*Sin's POV*

  "It's not right, Sin." Jealousy whispered angrily. "And I'm telling you, everything is okay!" I hissed back at her.

  Mom walked back in then, and saw Jealousy and I giving each other angry looks. "Did I interrupt something?" Mom asked nervously.

  Jealousy continued to glare at me as I said, "Nope, everything's cool." then turned to smile at Mom. I heard Jealousy scoff and mutter something under her breath, which I pretended not to notice.

  "Are you alright Jealousy?" Mom asked her. "Oh I'm fucking peachy." Jealousy snapped at her, and I smacked her leg. "What?!" she growled at me. "Quit being a bitch, seriously." I hissed at her.

  "Um, girls?" Mom tried, but we ignored her. "Oh I'M the bitch here? Really? I'm the bitch?" Jealousy's voice grew louder with every word, "Yeah, cuz I sat there and abused you for fucking YEARS, and sat and watched as Dad raped you, TWICE!!!"

  Mom and I were both crying then, her from regret, and me from memories. "Fuck you..." I said quietly, then hurried up the stairs into my old room.

  Everything was exactly how I left it when I was 18: all my band posters on the walls, my stereo, my huge CD collection, even my old clothes that I didn't take when we split.

  I hurled myself onto the bed sobbing, curled up in a ball, clutching one of the black pillows. After a while, I calmed down, and I turned on my stereo, not remembering what I last played.

  I smiled sadly as Immaculate Misconception began to play, and the memory of that day hit me like a train.

  I remembered how I laid in bed listening to City Lights, till Jealousy came in and convinced me to go see Chris.

  I remembered how she helped me get ready to go see him, and talking with him about absolutely everything.

  I remembered how he didn't judge me at all, and promised to always be there, and I smiled at the fact he's still kept that promise.

  I remembered going to the Motionless house and meeting the guys, and how Chris, Ghost, and I sat and watched Beetlejuice.

  Then I remembered going home, and everything my parents did. How they flipped out on me and hit me. How Mom pinned me down while Dad raped Jealousy, then threw her aside, rendering her unconscious, and then raped me.

  I listened as the last lyrics of Immaculate Misconception played, and really let them sink in.

I may not

Have built this kingdom

But I'll make fucking sure

That I protect it

From you

  I laid there as Hatefuck began to play, and I realized I couldn't do it anymore. I felt my walls slowly rising again, closing me off from the world.

  It wasn't right, what the Hell was I doing there? Mom fucking abused us, and there I was, spending most of my time with her, and then making Jealousy do the same.

  There was a light knock on the door, and I remained silent, hoping the person would go away; instead, the door opened. "Sin? Honey are you okay?" Mom asked quietly.

  I shook my head, and sat up on the bed, still gripping tightly onto the pillow. "Is it your sister, and what she said?" Mom asked, stepping closer to me.

  I merely shrugged in response, and Mom frowned. "You're doing the silent thing again, aren't you..." she said, more a statement than a question. I shrugged again, then replaced the pillow on the bed.

  I stood up and walked past her, out of the room, and went downstairs to get Jealousy. She was sitting on the couch staring at her phone, looking really pissed off. I snapped my fingers at her and she looked up, so I pointed towards the door.

  "We leaving now?" she asked hopefully, and I nodded. She sprang up from the couch and bolted out the door, and I trailed after her.