I Can Feel It In Your Touch

*Chris's POV*

After we all sat and ate pancakes, and listened to Sin squeaking about how happy she was, Sin and I said goodbye (for now) to Zain, and drove the hour back home.

We argued for the first ten minutes about what to listen to, before she finally got mad, grabbed her earbuds and iPod from her purse, and put on her own music.

I decided to grab a Misfits mixed CD out of the glove compartment and put it on, and smiled that the first song to play was Halloween. Fuck yes.

When we got back to town, I could tell in my peripheral that Sin looked upset. I figured it was because we argued, and didn't pay attention to it.

But once we were driving down our street, she was crying.

At that point, I knew it was something else. I tapped her shoulder to get her attention as we pulled into the driveway, but she ignored me. The second I parked, she sprang out of the car, leaving her purse behind.

I shut off the engine, grabbed her purse, and raced inside after her, desperate to help her in any way I could.

I heard the bedroom door shut when I ran inside, and saw a very confused looking Ghost in the kitchen making snack platters for the twins.

"She okay?" he mouthed as the girls ran to me and hugged me. I kneeled down and hugged them both, then shook my head at Ghost.

"Hey guys, come pick another fruit." Ghost said, in an effort to free me so I could check on Sin. I stood, brushed off my knees, then walked into the bedroom.

Sin was laying on the bed in the fetal position, crying her eyes out with her earbuds still in. She saw me and hid her face in a pillow, crying harder.

I crawled onto the bed and pulled the pillow away, then pulled one earbud out carefully. "Sin, babe please talk to me." I begged her.

She moved so she was laying in my arms, face buried in my chest. "Please don't ever make this our song..." she whispered. "Huh?"

Sin showed me what was playing on her iPod: I'm Giving Up On You by Real Friends. I frowned at her. "That's why you're crying?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"Shark week starts tomorrow doesn't it?" I asked, and she nodded again, sniffling. "Fuckin' 'ell, Sin..." I groaned, hugging her, "You scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry..." she whispered, wrapping her arms around my middle section. "Quit listening to that." I told her, grabbing her iPod from her and turning off the song.

She started to protest, but allowed me to do it. I carefully laid her down on the bed, seeing she was sleepy. I told her she should take a nap, so she agreed, putting her head on the pillow and closing her eyes.

I walked out of the bedroom quietly, making sure to take the iPod with me, and shut the door. I walked down the hall and into the living room, where I saw Ghost sitting on the couch with the girls on the floor in front of him eating snack platters.

"How is she?" Ghost whispered as I sat down beside him. "She's okay. Hormones mixed with sad music." I replied, and he chuckled. "I tend to avoid Kylie during that time of the month."

"Way to be there for your girlfriend!" I laughed. "Mhmm..." he looked down at his lap, twiddling his thumbs. "What?"

He shrugged. "Just thinking..."

"About Kylie?"

"Yeah."

"Are you thinking about leaving her?!"

"No! No no no, God no!"

"Then what?"

"I wanna marry her, Chris..."

I looked at Ghost with pure shock. "Really?" I asked, and he nodded, smiling slightly. "Well, do you think you can handle married life? I mean, you already know how it is, from seeing Sin and I, and Ricky and Jealousy."

Ghost nodded happily. "I love her, so much, and I want her to be mine forever. I don't see myself with anyone else, ever." I smiled and patted his leg. "Then marry her."

~Author's Note: I'll be honest, I have no idea what the point of this chapter was. I really wanted to throw that song in somehow because I'm addicted to it now, and I have no idea why I wrote that bit about Ghost. Next chapter will be better, I promise.~