Chapter 55

A/N:Before we start I just want to say I cracked my phone. It's all on  the front and the biggest cracks are over the keyboard. I might be slow at uploading because it's sometimes hard for me to type.

Harper's POV
It was the 20th of November, Bella's birthday. The boys were at our house. "Ha I'm 5 days older than you!" Bella said to Corbyn.
"5 days! It isn't a lot!" Corbyn defended.
"I'm still 5 days wiser!"
"Can't argue with that Corbyn." I said as I walked past.
I walked outside and found Zach, Allie, Jack and Avery in the pool. I sat on the grass until I felt someone pick me up. It was Daniel. "Daniel James Seavey I swear if you through me in-
I was cut off by Daniel throwing me in. I came back up and held my hand out. "Help me please." I said and he grabbed onto my hand. I pulled him in. "I can't believe you fell for that!" I said laughing.
"Shut up!" He said pretend sulking.
I changed my clothes and put my wet ones in the washing machine. I threw in some tide pods and Daniel shouted. "I could've eaten those!
"No. Just no." I said shaking my head.
"Why not?"
"Because that joke is really old and stupid."
"Bit like you."
"You're older than me and you're the stupid one because you made that joke!" I said walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.
"Harper are you mad at me?" Daniel asked following me.
"No." I said sounding quite mad.
"You are I can hear it in your voice."
"I'm not mad at you Daniel. It's just my dad he's never liked a boy I've dated and he's quite overprotective. Also he will bombard you with questions, I guess I'm more worried."
"Harper there's nothing to be worried about I'm sure it'll be fine." He said while sitting down on the couch.
"Thank you."
Bella opened her presents and we all went into the pool. "It's nice to use the pool we don't usually use it." Bella said and we agreed.
The rest of the day was fun but I was still a bit worried about Thanksgiving but hopefully it'll be ok.