Chapter 59

Harper's POV
It was Christmas and I was spending it with my family and Daniel's. I was helping Keri and my mom cook dinner. Anna and Lucas were decorating, Jeff and my dad were getting the tree up and Daniel was setting the table.
We decided that we were going to have a tree for the adults and a tree for the 'kids' then we could have a little competition.
I had finished helping and went to help Daniel. "Harper how do you do the napkin thing?" He asked.
"Let me show you."
He handed me a napkin and I showed him how to fold it so it looked a fan kind of. "Thanks." He said and I went to Anna.
"Need any help?" I asked her.
"Yeah actually. Can you please reach up there and put the snowflake there."
I nodded. It was quite easy because I'm taller than Anna.
After we had dinner we decorated the trees. Our tree was a tiny bit of a mess, only at the back so you couldn't see it, but we had fun and it looked like a rainbow. Also Keri and my mum mainly did the other tree so it looked great.
Ours:

Adults:

Adults:

I stood back and looked at ours and Anna, Daniel and Lucas joined me

I stood back and looked at ours and Anna, Daniel and Lucas joined me. "I say we did well. Messy at the back but no one's going to see it." I said.
"That was the best tree I've done!" Daniel said and we laughed.
We came to the conclusion that it was a draw if the tree contest. It was actually quite weird decorating the tree in Christmas Day but it was worth it.
After everyone opened their presents it was time to go to sleep.
"Not going to lie probably the best Christmas I've had." Daniel said as he got into bed.
"Same here."
"Night Mr Seavey."
"Night Miss Hart."