rough.

y/n
it's only the second week of college and i'm being bombarded with so much homework. i hadn't seen my boyfriend johnny at all, he had meetings with his manager all day. i sat in our living room and pulled the coffee table closer to me so that i could begin working on my homework. math. foreign language. same thing to me. i don't understand either. i'm taking special classes for nursing, and i'm in honors so it's harder for me to catch on.
i looked down at the mac book in front of me. all of our homework was online, and it sucked. i had to pay for hotspot and just ugh. the front door opened, and i knew who it was because the door was locked, he was only other one with a key. johnny. i didn't look up from my homework, trying to concentrate and get it done.
"hi, baby." his soft voice ringed through my ears.
"hi." i quickly said, his foot steps trailed off upstairs. leaving me to get a few problems done. i started the next set on problems. a lump grew in the cushion next to me.
"what's up?" he asked lazily throwing his arm around my shoulder.
"doing homework." i said under my breath. "i don't know any of this." i put my hand to my temple in frustration.
"just don't worry about it babe." don't work about it. fuck. it's due tomorrow.
"no i have to do it now or it won't get done." i sighed, slouching into the couch, his arm adjusting over my shoulder. i could tell out of corner of my eye, that he was staring at me. i felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. i let it happen for a while, but they got harder and more urgent. his hands slide to my waist. pulling me into his lap with my mac book on my lap. he caresses my back while his kisses grew worse. harder for me to concentrate.
    "baby stop." i said under my breath, mind everywhere else but where it should be. one hand left from my waist, and came up to close the laptop.
    "that can wait." he buried his face back into my neck, not listening to anything i'd just said.
    "no i don't have time to wait i need to get it done now. i won't have time later. i'm exhausted."  he lowered me down more into lap being completely on the cushion under us . his legs surrounding mine.
     "angel pay attention to me yeah?" he mumbled against my skin. i wanted to pay attention to him, before i could do anything i had to get this done. his thumb caressed my chin. turning my face towards his and away from the bright screen in front of me. his forehead fell against mine.
     "johnny. i'm sorry i have to do this, i have to get up early tomorrow and this has to be done for my classes so that i can turn it in for points." his grip on me tighter, leaving marks on the sides of my hip bones.
     "baby it can wait, i'll help you with it later." his green eyes shown brighter than the screen that i was just glued to.
    "i'm not fighting with you over this. i have to do it." i soft said kissing the tip of his nose.
    "you weren't saying that last night. or the past two nights before that. homework isn't important now, i need you more than homework does." he rubbed it in my face. making my mind turn back to the words make love to me that came out of my mouth yesterday. he took every opportunity too. out of all times, right now wasn't the best.
     "john please stop. you know that i have to get this done and youre making it so difficult." i began to hear fake whimpers fall out of the mouth by my ear. his teeth gliding on it, making my body tingle.
     the same moist, plump lips imprinted on my jawline. hands falling under, the pants i had on. drawing shapes with his thumbs on my waist line.
     "baby. just love me back. i want your lips so bad angel. i fucking need you." he pushed me closer into him, trying to pull my shirt off.
    "stop being so rough. i asked you to wait and stop. you're literally acting like a kid that cries when they can't get what they want." annoyed. i continued my vision towards the screen.
    "damn ok. i couldn't wait to ducking see you all day and that's what the hell i get. i hustled want to show my girlfriend all of the love i have for her." he sighed trying to get up and just push me off of his lap, i wouldn't let him.
    "okay. i know how much you love me. this has to be super quick though alright my love." i said. i just wanted to give him what he wanted. he was rough now but it would've been worse later. i bright smile pushes onto his face. showering my face in kisses.
     "i luhh you. i luhh youuu. i luhhhh you so freaking much angel."

grr. i have to go to school. no one pays attention to me anyway and i typed this all while getting ready for school. getting out of school and fretting to look at the things you guys say after makes my day sm better. i appreciate all of you that take the time out to read. i love you all so much.🖤