✰ headboard.

what that tongue do.

johnny slowly opened the door, to reveal a room, decorated with sexual attributes

johnny slowly opened the door, to reveal a room, decorated with sexual attributes. i walked around trying to understand what they are and what they do. "johnny..." i mumbled, looking past a dresser with numerous drawers. i was kind of at a loss for words.

"y-you like sex?" i asked, opening one of the many drawers. it was contained full of dildos, restraints, vibrators, handcuffs... everything.

"you can see why it's a little embarrassing." he said, walking near me. "but, nonetheless... my desires are unconventional." i glared at him, his eyes full of lust.

"does it bother you?" he asked, rubbing my hand. i have no chance to respond.

he pulled my waist toward his and smashed his lips onto mine. i brought my hands to the back of his head, playing with his hair. he let out a small moan and brought me toward the bed.

it was red leather sheet with satin pillows.

nothing more, nothing less.

johnny

once she was on the bed, i ran to the door and locked it. when i ran back to her, she was squirming with desire.

"what should we do first?" she asked seductively, biting her lip.

"i know just the thing." i helped her pull of her dress and she kicked off her shoes. "excited are we?" she nodded, innocently, knowing that drove me crazy.

she was wearing that sexy black lace lingerie.

daring.

i went to the drawers and grabbed the handcuffs, then pulled off my tie. she seemed a little frightened, then smiled.

"johnny..." she said backing up to the headboard.

"yes babygirl?"

"don't be gentle." she stated, twirling her hair around her little finger.

"as you wish." i unbuttoned my shirt and threw it across the room, my pants and shoes along with it.

i practically pounced on her.

y/n

he kissed all along my jawline and collarbone, leaving much very wanted love bites. i let out a moan as he hits my soft spot.

"mmm... john!" i moan.

he bit down on my tender skin, for a bit. i heard the cuffs unlock. i may be a little scared of his toughness ability but i would enjoy every bit.

he brought my hands to the headboard, near the pillow. i felt the cold metal touch the skin around my wrists, then heard the clicking of a lock. he did the same for my other hand and then kissed my stomach.

"y/n, you don't know how stunning you are." my cheeks turned numerous shades of pink and red. the hardest i'd blushed.

he took off his tie and tied it around my head.

everything would be left to just the pleasure.

johnny

i moved swiftly down her body, pulling off her panties. slowly. she but her lip hard and squirmed.

"baby don't move." i whispered.

"okay daddy." there it is again. i pulled her panties completely down. pushing my finger into her wet core.

her back arched in pleasure, so i places my cold palm on her stomach bringing it down.

"y/n... we've barely started." a sly smirk on my face, starting to pump in and out. time passed, making me go as fast as i wanted. wanting to fist her, but afraid it would be far to much.

i knew she was close from how much she bucked her hips up towards me. i curled my fingers in her pussy and soon felt them covered in warm creamy liquid. i pulled out and licked my finger.

"tasty babygirl."

y/n

his tongue darted into my core and once again my limp back arched. he pushed me back down and lapped my pussy. johnny was never mediocre when eating me out. every time, it was something different.

when he was done i felt his presence disappear.

"johnny?" i asked. concerned that he'd just left me here, alone.

"john-" i was interrupted by his large length driving into me.

"ahhhh daddy!" i screamed, clutching back.

"y/n... oh my fucking god!" he i screamed his pace as i clawed at his muscles.

had to let y'all have a lil taste of some smut, lmao i haven't wrote any in a bit. there's plans for more bitches so just wait. anyway hold up........

bitchhhhh like i'm tweaking and shit

bitchhhhh like i'm tweaking and shit. but there's gunna b a part 2 to fire starter. love u.