car party.

soft smut. skip if uncomfortable.🖤

johnny's new song was being released at midnight. he was having his release party at large club. he's invited all of his family and friends, it was packed. i followed him, he went over to the rented vip booth he had for just me and him. he says it's privacy, when it's just a long red rope blocking our booth off from the rest. anyone who was around could still see what we were doing, if they looked close enough. i sat down on the black leather seat, as my legs glided underneath the table. johnny slid in next to me. i was on my phone, and his hand covered it.

"pay attention to me, yea?" i shook my head and placed it on the onto the table, leaving it be. "that shirt's been killing me all night, i wanted to rip it off of you as soon as you put it on earlier." his deep voice whispered in my ear, he was referring to the button up white top that i was wearing, as he scooted closer to me. currently, no one was around.

"really, i didn't like it at first." i laughed innocently. the thin air between us. his thumbs pressed on either side of my waist, and his grip fully tightened. pulling me into his lap.

"well, i love it." music blared in the background. we could only hear each other. my back hit johnny's chest as i fully leaned into him. "actually you should wear it more. it makes me hard." his words burned the skin of my ear, because of his hot breath. he lowered me more into his lap, feeling his erection on my butt.

"if you like it then i do." i smiled, as his chin dug into my shoulder.

"you know what i'd like to do right now." his voice seductively said.

"what?" his leg shook up and down, creating friction between us. making my spine tingle.

"to make you feel good baby?" we're at yourrelease party right now and that's what your thinking about.
            "r-right now?" i gulped, because i knew he was going to do it anyway. "we can't just wait until we get home?"
          "no baby i want to see you bite your lip, and moan my name now. i cant even walk and, you bouncing up and down in my lap isn't making my boner any better." he bit my ear gently.
      "but john..." why right now what the fuck?
       "if you don't feel comfortable in here, i can try my best to make it to the car. you'd have to walk in front of me to hide my friend though." it was getting worse by the minute, as i felt him dig into my lower half more.
      "lets just go to the car." once the words left my mouth he jumped up, holding me in front of him.
     "we're going get something from the gas station up the street." johnny told his manager that he knew would've been looking for him if he didn't say anything. he moved carefully with me covering him.
      he unlocked the car once we reached it, and slung the back car door open. more space. i scooted all the way over to seat behind the passengers.
        "come here baby." i sat in between his legs. "how bad do you want me right now?" he roughly kissed my neck, and sucked hard.
       "so fucking bad." he dropped from his position, leaving me on the seat, and him on the car floor with his head even to my legs.
        "open them, baby." he was referring to my legs and i did so. revealing the lacy black panties that i had on. they were his favorite. his hand slicked over the cloth that was covering my heat.
     "look at how wet you are, princess." the simple pet name, made me sink back into the car seat. giving him more access. i don't know what to feel. i'm ecstatic. he comes back up to give me one more peck on the lips, hands tracing the inner skin of my thigh as he went back down. his lips took the place of where his hands once were. sucking my sensitive skin. i purse my lips, trying hard to not to suppress a moan. my hands flew up to cover my mouth.
     he stopped and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. he wrapped his fingers around my wrist. removing my hands from my mouth.
     "don't cover your mouth angel. i want to hear your beautiful moans." i put my hands at my sides. usually he would tie them up, but we weren't in our bedroom. he started doing his previous actions again. my lacy black panties were slowly pulled down to my ankles, and taken completely off from there. he threw them on the car floor next to us. he gave himself more room.
     "shit. you're perfect." he interjected my thoughts as he observed what was underneath my panties. i uncontrollably blushed. his long finger brushed up against my heat, causing me to jolt forward.
i feel his finger tip push past my folds, gathering my wetness to trail up to my clit. he rubbed slow, yet consistently paced circles on the sensitive bundle of nerves. making me want more and my mind clear of everything but this.
   "fuck." he mumbles deeply. "you're still so wet babygirl." his attention left his fingers and went to me.
    "is this what you want baby?" he asked, inserting one finger in me, rubbing gentle shapes on my clit. my mind stuck in rampage.
    "answer me baby." i couldn't speak, i knew i just needed it now.
      "y-yes babe." i moaned quietly, almost squealing. he continued his actions.
"good angel." he added another finger. the motions of his thumb on my clit got faster. i lowered my body, for more. my head fell back on the seat at the shuddery feeling.
     i let out a slight gasp, at the unexpected action, john attaches mouth to my heat. tongue swiveling and padding against my clit. my hips buck forward, and my hands reach forward and grab bunches of his silky hair. his hands grab the small of my back to me forward into his mouth.
     my mouth parts open, as his tongue flicks upward on my clit. i'm dizzy looking at his head in between my legs.
"fuck. john." i'm a moaning mess.
"not my name." he mumbled against my folds, it was almost inaudible. causing a vibration against my heat, making me want this even more.
      "daddy, p-please." i moaned his mouth pressed against my heat, sucking on my clit. i arched my back. a burning feeling heaved in the pit of my stomach.
"oh shit. i'm about to c- fuck." his cold hand presses against my stomach.
"hold it." his jaw clenched as he pulled down his own pants. his black boxers came off as well. soon we were both fully naked. a piece of rubber between his fingers, he drug it down his length. he dug into my already sensitive heat, and abruptly inserted his dick inside of me.
      "d-daddy!" i screamed, and a grin appeared on his face. he pumped in and out of me, giving me some time to adjust. he rolls his hips against mine, sending pleasure through out me and nothing but.
"oh, fuck baby." my head moved against the back of the car, as he pushed up against me. he throbbed inside of me, causing me to melt underneath him.
"cum now baby." he said and i unraveled right there, and as did he. my juices spilled and he immediately ripped the rubber off and threw it to the side, taking himself out of me. his thumb ran up my sensitive heat, collecting some of my juice.
he brought his thumb up to my mouth.
"suck. angel." i did so as he watched in awe. "you look so fucking good after you cum baby."

um idk this was kinda awkward for me to write. you guys wanted this and some ppl even dmed me and told me to have smut so i do it for you guys. and there will be another update today too babies. if you have anything that you want me to write about lmk in the comments or dm me. i appreciate all of you that take the time out to read. i love all of you so much!💘💗💓💞