Chapter 8

Anne

My heads pounding.

I open my eyes to see a strange sight. This is not my room... I gaze around a panic starting to set into my stomach.

Next to me is a boy who's face I can't see he has dark curly hair and oddly a nice back. WAIT HOW CAN I SEE HIS BACK
HES NOT WEARING A SHIRT
WAIT AM I NAKED

I panic and check underneath the covers OH THANK GOD IM NOT but I am in just my black lacy bra and matching underwear.
What happened last night I don't remember a thing.

Then I see two small red cups an it all comes back.

I remember playing spin the bottle and truth or dare then I came up here...? And Gilbert was here.. we had something to drink and then... WE MADE OUT ! I made out with Gilbert Blythe two times in one night

Why would I do such a thing. That's unlike me.
I'm shocked and kinda grossed out.

Wait... is that boy lying next to me ...
"Gilbert?" I say prodding him with my finger
I hear a faint grunt and rustle as the half asleep boy turns over, his eyes slowly open and he sits up.

"Anne ... what happened?" He looks very confused
As he sits up I notice his chest it's muscular and lean, i can't help but stare.

He notices and gives a wink
I tell him all about what happened but neither of us can remember what happened after we blacked out.

"It was most definitely the drink it was spiked with something " he said
I agreed.

"Well at least we didn't do anything" I say sounding relieved.

"The main question we should ask is: am I a good kisser ?"  he laughs smirking at me or is he smirking at my breasts...

I quickly grab the duvet and cover it over my chest. He just laughs.

"You didnt answer the question" he says leaning into me.

" i dont remember" i say honestly.

"Mabye you need some reminding" he says as he brushes his soft lips against my red cheeks.

I jump out of bed "im good" i say even though part of me wanted to kiss back, i wouldnt do that.

I then realise im only wearing some lacy underwear.

Gilbert looks me up and down smirking
I blush and run into the en suite bathroom
"Are you having a shower? Would you like me to join?" Gilbert jokes and i can tell hes smirking from the other side of the door.

I debate my next move. Suddenly a surge of confidence comes over me and I waltz out of the bathroom not caring if he sees me. Slipping my dress on quickly, i head to the door.

"no im not having a shower but you sure smell like you need one" and with that i smirk give him one last wink and strut out the door.

Hey srry it's so short and not my best but I really wanted to write this part
It's a lil bit steamy ;)
Hope you liked it
Vote and comment what things you would like to see
Shirbert for Eva I ❤️you guys
29th August 2018