Chapter 15

Anne
It had been two lessons since my whole face slap session with Billy Andrews.

And for most of my lessons all eyes have been on my and almost every conversation was about me.

I was just starting to cope with everyone gossiping about me and with everything when I walked into a classroom to see Ruby snogging Gilbert. It looked like Gilbert wasn't taking part in this make-out fest but Ruby was and she was going for it.

I threw up in my mouth a little.

As much as it hurts too see that, I took a deep breath to stop myself welling up and I walked inside the room.

I have only talked to Cole and Ruby today and that was in first period
(I haven't seen Diana yet)
And I made sure to clear up things with Ruby so we are friends now after a lot of me apologising.

But overall I haven't talked to Gilbert since the whole situation and he hasn't seen me since my whole fiasco this morning. So my hopes of this being a good lesson where not in my favour.

As I entered Ruby peeled her self off Gilbert, and I could see Gilbert wiping his lips and looking disgusted. She ran over to me embracing me in a warm hug.

"How's it been going since..everything this morning?" She asked looking genuinely concerned for me.

"Okay... I guess" I murmur.

She gave me one last smile before walking back to her desk. I go up to my desk and as I do I feel a familiar gaze watching me. Oh no I thought to myself . I had just remembered I have to sit next to Gilbert in this lesson.
I sat down my body shaking as I felt his presence next to me.

Not my best x
Thanks x
1st September 2018