Your Fault - Chapter 8

I was gone for almost four hours since the argument between Harry and the boys at the house. I was wondering aimlessly round the town centre, with no money whats so ever. Finally I came across a small bench by the entrance to a park. After only about a minute of sitting there a weird looking man came over to sit by me. I shook it off, thinking he only wanted a place to sit. As I was so tired I didn't even realise how close he was getting to me until he whispered in my ear.

"What's a lovely young lady like you doing here all by herself?" 

I froze, knowing this wouldn't be good. I looked around to see that it was getting dark and the place was almost deserted. I tried standing up but he pushed me back down onto the bench. He tried sliding  his hand up my top but I smacked it away. 

"So you wanna play rough?" he smirked. There was no hope now, the only thing I could do was scream but I knew that would be pointless and waste my energy. I was now sitting there, still as a rock, as his hand slowly crept down to my trousers. My heart was racing faster than ever, I was terrified.

I could tell it was about to get so much worse as his hands now rummaged up and down my body. I was almost laying flat against the stone cold bench.

Another minute of silence went past when suddenly... "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" That voice. I would know it anywhere and this time I was actually relieved to hear it.

The next few things that happened were a bit of a blur. The creepy old man was lifted off my body and I heard quite a few moans and groans while I still layed on the bench shaking. I think the man ran off after, scared to bits.

"Harry." I whispered, not letting my voice crack.

"Shh you're okay now Katie, he's gone, he's not going to hurt you." Harry cradled me in his arms. "Please tell me nothing happened."

I shook my head, glad it didn't lead to anything else. I was so happy for that split second I completely forgot about the reason why I was here in the first place.

"It's your fault." I muttered.

"Huh?" Harry asked with a very confused look on his face.

"You're not meant to care about me Harry, why are you here helping me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Katie you know I didn't mean it, if I could take everything back I said last night I would." he said, tears filling his eyes.

"Well I'm very grateful that you came and saved me but I think I should be heading home now. You however can do whatever you want." I stood up.

"I want to walk you home." 

"No Harry." I groaned.

"I want to walk you home." he repeated, much more sternly this time.

"Fine." I gave up.

"Katie?" he said as we began walking.

"What?" I turned to see him staring at me. We stopped and his eyes wondered to my lips and he began leaning in. Oh no you don't. 

"No." I turned my head and started walking again.

"But why?" he whined like a baby, catching up with me quickly.

"You have a girlfriend." I rolled my eyes. "And I don't like you." I looked at the ground before I could see the hurt look on his face. It's for the best.

Niall was the only one awake when we got back. 11.45pm. We were going to get such a telling off from the boys in the morning for getting them all worried. I smiled at Niall who was half asleep on the couch and went into my room, then it hit me.

"You can sleep on the floor tonight." I said, not looking Harry in the face. I didn't want to sleep with or be anywhere near him.

Just like I wanted, Louis had already taken a spot on the bed which left a small spot for me while Harry could sleep beside Zayn on the floor.

That night I had the same dream, of course, but this time it altered slightly, showing me something that hadn't appeared in any of my dreams before. This time the dream showed me and Harry fighting which caused the accident where he died, or so I think. So now the dream was telling me I should be friends with him? How was that even going to be possible with the situation we were in now? 

I thought about what the dream could have meant and why it suddenly showed me this part of it. In the end I decided it was probably a once in a lifetime thing and it wouldn't happen again so I had nothing to worry about and no intention in becoming friends with Harry.

Surprisingly I was able to go back to sleep again, which is pretty rare after I have the dream every night. But what surprised me more was that I had another dream, different this time. For the first time in my whole life, well ever since I could remember, I dreamed about something different other than the five boys and the accident...