Make Up And Make Out - Chapter 14

Right now I'm actually qutie terrified. Liam said nothing would happen to me as long as the boys were taking care of me. It was almost the end of the half term holiday and Harry had barely shown up at home, we guessed he was staying with Mia. God knows what they got up to at her house. 

I was past the point of caring about what Harry had to say about me but now every night it took me at least two hours just to get to sleep, luckily I had no more dreams.

It Sunday evening, the day before we go back to school, and I was browsing through the internet on my computer when there was a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I said. It was Zayn.

"Someone here to see you..." he pointed towards someone on the other side of the door. I nodded my head and waved Zayn away to bring the other person in.

"Uh... Hey." a husky voice said sending my heart racing. I spun my head around to see Harry leaning against the wall.

"What do you want?" I narrowed my eyes.

"To apologise." he said with pleading eyes.

"What did Mia do?" I laughed coldly.

"I found out she really was cheating on me... Then it hit me how you were telling the truth." he stopped for a minute then continued. "Katie I'm SO sorry for everything." 

Tears welled up in my eyes but I pushed them back.

"Sorry doesn't even mean anything anymore 'cause you'll just do it again the next chance you get." I rolled my eyes.

"No, I dumped her. I don't even know what I was thinking even being with her."

"Glad you saw some sense." 

"Come on you can't deny you don't miss me sleeping by you." he stuck his tongue out which earned him an evil glare from me. "Please give me one more chance and I won't screw this up." he pleaded.

"Why should I Harry? Why should I after everything you've done to me?" 

"Because..." 

"Because what?" I said, getting right up in his face.

"Because I love you." he whispered, barely letting me hear.

"You what?" I stood there, dumbfounded.

"I love you." he said, more confident this time.

"I-I don't really know what to say..." 

"Don't say anything, just let me do this." he said and leaned in slowly. My heart skipped a beat when his lips met mine and the world seemed to stop moving. I got chills when his hand began moving up and down my back as our kiss turned into a make out session. He layed me down on the bed and hovered over me, trailing kisses down my neck. I let out a soft moan when he reached my soft spot and I could feel him smiling as he kissed down my arm and back up again. He started unzipping my jeans when the world came back again.

"No." I muttered quietly but firmly. He nodded and went back to our make out session. About 10 minutes later he stopped, both of us gasping for air. We walked into the living room to see the boys.

"How's everything?" Louis said, wiggling his eyebrows at me and Harry.

"Fine." I blushed. "Are you okay now too?"

"Yep." he said, popping the 'p'.

I smiled and sat down on the couch with Harry. Finally he was back, finally I would have a good nights sleep again, finally I could have him all to myself, finally everything was perfect.

Or so I thought.